Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Closing account

edited June 2012 in Troubleshooting
Anyone know how to?

Comments

• Do you what the Big-Rob one gone?
  • Yeah both
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks for the last few months everyone, it's been fun, emotional at times : / . Keep up the good work AFKA, WSS and Lookout.

Robin
  • See ya rob say hi to your brother from me
  • Why bother closing? Fair enough if you decide not to post anymore but might as well keep your account open........................cos you know you'll be back. ;-)
  • Why bother closing? Fair enough if you decide not to post anymore but might as well keep your account open........................cos you know you'll be back. ;-)
    But that wouldn't be such a good way of getting attention though would it !
  • He'll be back like Grapevine came back after a while
    Not got fuck all to do with getting attention. I'm leaving the forum and want my details taken off. Simple as that
  • What difference does It make if you close it or not?
    Only your email details are on here and you never receive emails from charlton life? Just leave this site and shut the door behind you without too much fuzz.

Thanks
  • edited June 2012
    Why bother closing? Fair enough if you decide not to post anymore but might as well keep your account open........................cos you know you'll be back. ;-)
    Not got fuck all to do with getting attention. I'm leaving the forum and want my details taken off. Simple as that
    Why bother closing? Fair enough if you decide not to post anymore but might as well keep your account open........................cos you know you'll be back. ;-)
    Well answered - no need for such a comment

• Sponsored links:

• What difference does It make if you close it or not?
    Only your email details are on here and you never receive emails from charlton life? Just leave this site and shut the door behind you without too much fuzz.

Thanks
    No fuss from me, just a simple question lad. Do you know how to close an account on this forum?
  • I think you should just email admin mate and ask them to sort it out
  • Not sure you can close your account - I imagine Admin like closing accounts and then they can add really witty comments when they do it. Some people then like looking at those comments and quoting them in the hope of humourous acclaim and future favour.
    Course not mate...

Anyway, if you click on your profile and then edit profile you can remove or not make public your details. Don't think there's a way of disabling your account manually, admin will need to do it for you.
  • Well been nice while it lasted. Good luck and hope to hear from you again.
  • Rob, can't close an account as such. Only way we can is to actually ban you, which I don't want to do as we have no reason to ! Is it because i closed the race debate ? Hope you can understand why.

Send me an inbox and well have a chat.

@PL54 I've no idea why you use this to be honest. You clearly have an issue with how we run it, and a lot of the people that post on it. Would rather you not bother visiting than the constant snipes.

Happy Sunday everyone.
  • It took me about a year to close my PayPal account.
  • Not sure you can close your account - I imagine Admin like closing accounts and then they can add really witty comments when they do it. Some people then like looking at those comments and quoting them in the hope of humourous acclaim and future favour.
    Miserable.

• Rob, can't close an account as such. Only way we can is to actually ban you, which I don't want to do as we have no reason to ! Is it because i closed the race debate ? Hope you can understand why.

Send me an inbox and well have a chat.

@PL54 I've no idea why you use this to be honest. You clearly have an issue with how we run it, and a lot of the people that post on it. Would rather you not bother visiting than the constant snipes.

Happy Sunday everyone.
    AFKA, it's your forum so close which ever threads you like mate, I wouldn't have minded the chance to come back at the comments made by others mind.
    I don't think this is the forum for me so I asked the question re. closing accounts. Should've known I'd be getting the busy answers, but a simple answer is all it needed.
  • Ok, no worries. I'll enforce the close by putting through as a ban. If you change mind and want reactived, just send me a mail.

Cheers for taking part and all the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks
  • Oi rob.... Don't leave me!!
  • All the best Rob.