Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hotel Inspector

Lol - Anybody else watching Alex Politzi visiting the naturist hotel. Some cracking double entendres in the voice over.

She's been a would ya btw and the answer's still very much a yes...

Comments

• posh and bossy..........yes
  • Not seen this episode but seem to find myself watching this show quite regulary.

Wouldn't mind snuggling up to Alex for a night in a hotel.

That would definitely be a premier inn.................................. ;-)
  • edited July 2012
    thought it was a funny programme last night....the two scenes that made me chuckle was when she decided to 'go naked in the hot tub....and after a few minutes on her own the owner just came strolling out stark bolxxxk naked and got in the tub with her....and then when she was in the restaurant eating her food (in a robe) he came in again.....once again naked...and stood right in front of her.....the look on her face was priceless!!
  • thought it was a funny programme last night....the two scenes that made me chuckle was when she decided to 'go naked in the hot tub....and after a few minutes on her own the owner just came strolling out stark bolxxxk naked and got in the tub with her....and then when she was in the restaurant eating her food (in a robe) he came in again.....once again naked...and stood right in front of her.....the look on her face was priceless!!
    Did make me chuckle that bit. The bloke genuinely couldn't see why it was a bit weird starting up a business meeting whilst sitting starkers with her in a hot tub. No way of taking any notes for starters!