Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Worst Thread Ever On Charlton Life

Seeing as people are bored stupid at the moment , and have gone down the 'Worst whatever' route at the moment, this one aside , i wanted to know what the worst ever thread on Charlton life is / was?

Comments

• This one :-)
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry Dave , already 'baggsied' it , you could though include the questions for BDL. :-0
  • Sorry Dave , already 'baggsied' it , you could though include the questions for BDL. :-0
    Oh no, please it's happily resting in a very deep place
  • By the response I got on my "Charlton sack Chris Powell" on my FM game last week...............................................................
  • Sorry Dave , already 'baggsied' it , you could though include the questions for BDL. :-0
    Not anymore its not! :-0

• edited July 2012
    Anything where Nigel's dig out old and frankly truthful posts -quote them verbatim and then accuse us of being sad. Now where did I put my crisp packet collection again??
  • Anyone that allows people and certain members to create a storm in a teacup, see 'Jimenez share increase'
    Not anymore its not! :-0

Git!
  • "Adam Ant At The Orchard"?
  • edited July 2012
    Sorry!

Worst thread for me has got to be rumours , rumours , its all lies and wishful thinking! :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• FAO NorthStandMike...
  • This probably saves me from starting a 'most subjective thread' thread.
  • Didn't we have one about a fake press conference? That was pretty low
  • Didn't we have one about a fake press conference? That was pretty low
    Yes we did. And the guy came out after and said he "created the rumour at work because he was bored". Hahahaha.
  • edited July 2012
    its turned into BBC 3 round here.

waiting for the threads about the top worst ball boys and the most shocking pies.
    then the follow up thread on ugg boots. discussing the top best way to wear them. with number one being 'on your feet.'
  • its turned into BBC 3 round here.

waiting for the threads about the top worst ball boys and the most shocking pies.
    then the follow up thread on ugg boots. discussing the top best way to wear them. with number one being 'on your feet.'
    Oops. Only just seen this. I have already started 'worst food'.
  • I think I know who the worst ball boy was, but I couldn't possibly name him publicly.