Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympics: Beach Volleyball

Women's beach volleyball has started on Eurosport UK, 2008 Bronze Medal winners China vs Russia

:)

Comments

• Also on sky 461
  • Also in HD on channel 461 on Sky...
  • Anyone know when todays starts ?
  • 9am-midnight
  • sam3110 said:

9am-midnight

that is a long game of volley ball, do they have breaks ?

• shine166 said:

sam3110 said:

9am-midnight

No.

To make up for the change in what they can wear there is a change in format.

It will now be known as Beach Rollerball.

• haha yes lots of them with bending down to pick up water bottles and other such activities....
  • I've got tickets for this next Saturday.

To be honest, I'd rather go to Horseguards Parade to watch The Changing of The Guard.

Must be my age.
  • shine166 said:

sam3110 said:

9am-midnight

Save yourself, don't go off too early.
  • Sponsored links:

• why are they showing the badminton in HD and not the beach volleyball?

need to get their prioritys right here
  • It's actually a good game.

But those Russian women! Phwoar!
  • If you press the red button on BBC1 you can watch any Olympic sport that is happening. So far I've seen archery, swimming, dressage, beach volleyball, cycling ......
  • 24 HD Olympic channels, plus Eurosport, 6 Sky Sports channels, ESPN for PSF's and Baseball, this is heaven right now!
  • One channel here. You get what they show and that is it. I am without satellite at the moment though so things may improve. No doubt at 8pm they will cut away for the Royal news followed by a Thai soap, maybe returning in the middle of the night.
  • One channel here. You get what they show and that is it. I am without satellite at the moment though so things may improve. No doubt at 8pm they will cut away for the Royal news followed by a Thai soap, maybe returning in the middle of the night.

It will be all over justin.tv and firstrowsports etc.
  • I've been trying to watch sports that I don't usually watch today and so far the best have been Handball and Beach Volleyball. Shame it got cold in the evening and the ladies had to cover up.
  • At one stage yesterday on the Bbc channels there was Mens beach Volleyball and Womens Football ....that's just so so wrong !
  • Must admit to becoming a fan of woman's handball, it's certainly not the cleanest of sports, fouls ever few seconds, and a goal nearly every minute, most entertaining. Only watched it because we got tickets for it on Wednesday evening and as we never seen it thought it might be a good idea to get a clue of what's happening. Really looking forward to going now, but still don't understand the rules, but who cares.
  • Will post live updates and photos (if I can) this afternoon
  • Sponsored links:

• At one stage yesterday on the Bbc channels there was Mens beach Volleyball and Womens Football ....that's just so so wrong !

Agreed. Why on earth show men's when you can show the crumpet.

• Hoping this works

pic.twitter.com/EFKVE9II
  • What an absolutely fantastic afternoon, finished off by the British girls winning. If you get a chance to go, then grab it. Best afternoon out for a long while!
  • Great game this afternoon between GB and Canada. British girls did really well.
  • Watched it on TV and the atmosphere seemed amazing, great support for the British girls!
  • This is fast turning into my favourite sport of the olympics!
  • Work next to the mall so had a walk down at lunch. Some absolute beans floating around in team tracksuits. 3 girls in team Canada stuff looking very fine.
  • edited July 2012
    blimey they are still playing and its 12 o'clock at night! (not in bikinis though) covered up, booo...
  • Great morning there today. If interested on men's side, keep an eye on Latvia. Dominant against what appeared to be a decent South African side.