Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You gotta love them spuds.

First home game of the season and they're already booing the team.

Welcome to spurs Mr Bent....

Comments

• Ha Ha, made me laugh watching them mugs booing. Then a geezer on Talksport this morning saying Jol out get Capello in after two games. Two Fifth placed finishes them supporters really do prove that it's not Tottenham we hate it's their muggy fans.
  • i'm still laughing.

and if bent was playing for everton instead of johnson they would've won by 6.
  • i got home from the pub and caught the last 15mins and was just laughing so much
  • Spurs fan I sit next to at work is very quiet this morning, everyone asking why I'm not giving him half as much s**t as he gave me when they beat us at the end of last season, seeing him mouth off for the last month about how good they are and seeing him now is sweet enough!
  • I can't wipe the big shit-eating grin that is on my face! Seeing them lose two on the spin getting a beating in the second whilst we are undefeated. And they spent all that money!! I know there won't be many days when results really go my way but last night was one of them!

They were trying to give it still Saturday night then last night when I would normally be getting the piss-taking texts and calls it was making a few of my own. 'Were you one of those booing'? I'd ask,.

Oh no you couldn't have been you watched it on the box!! Plastic spud!!

Hahahaha
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I can't wipe the big shit-eating grin that is on my face! Seeing them lose two on the spin getting a beating in the second whilst we are undefeated. And they spent all that money!! I know there won't be many days when results really go my way but last night was one of them!

They were trying to give it still Saturday night then last night when I would normally be getting the piss-taking texts and calls it was making a few of my own. 'Were you one of those booing'? I'd ask,.

Oh no you couldn't have been you watched it on the box!! Plastic spud!!

Hahahaha

LOL Nice one.
  • Most of them left after about 80 mins, the plastics. Even we don't do that!
  • I think Everton are a more than decent side who will be top 6 - 8 again this year. Not fancy or flash but play some decent football. They will upset a few other teams this year.

Want Bent to do well so we get our £1.5 in add ons.
  • Do some of the add ons depend on SPurs doing well, rather than just DB?
    Eg. finishing top 4, winning cup.
  • as long as the year ends in 1.....

ozzy's going to wembley......wankers.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Do some of the add ons depend on SPurs doing well, rather than just DB?
    Eg. finishing top 4, winning cup.

Can't remember to be honest but he won't play for England if Spurs are doing badly.
  • edited August 2007
    Hasn't stopped Jenas getting in the side
  • Or Lennon
  • Or King
  • Or Robinson (Had a shocker by his standards last season)
  • Or Defoe (Spent most of last season on bench)
  • Or Defoe
  • Or Murphy

(hold on)
  • DEFRA have put a 3km foot and mouth protection zone around white hart lane after someone spotted eleven lost donkeys running around looking lost disorientated and confused
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: aylesfordaddick[/cite]DEFRA have put a 3km foot and mouth protection zone around white hart lane after someone spotted eleven lost donkeys running around looking lost disorientated and confused

LMFAO!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• ha ha muppets