Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come and watch this....

If you want to watch a decent game come and watch Carlsberg, Glass, Ketman and Hillsy tomorrow in our first friendly of the season. 1900 hrs kick off at Footscray Rugby Club, Footscray Rd, Eltham, SE9. The bar will be open. Get there early to avoid dissapointment, ticket go on sale at 1830 hrs to Hillsys gold members then the rest of the rabble 5 mins later..

Course not it's free.....and free to take the mickey.

Comments

• Ooii Don't invite people down to ridicule me I am paranoid enough as it is.........whoever that is stop whispering about me FFS !
  • Might just ride over for this
  • My old side used to train there on a Tuesday night as it goes.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ooii Don't invite people down to ridicule me I am paranoid enough as it is.........whoever that is stop whispering about me FFS !

LOL....you know we have a good side Ketters, should be a good warm up match.
  • Ha - I only live down the road from there, but unfortunately I have other plans.
  • Should be a good run out for the lads, playing against strong opposition. You could all add it as another away ground you have been to!!
  • Will Ketters and Glass continue their 100% record in front of a large crowd tonight ??
  • They may do......"If selected"
  • Spoke to Carlsberg last night who was also out at a show last night, he was well hammered but looking forward to tonight, as am I, I cannot wait to tear up & down that line with Flag in hand !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Spoke to Carlsberg last night who was also out at a show last night, he was well hammered but looking forward to tonight, as am I, I cannot wait to tear up & down that line with Flag in hand !

A show? Explain...
  • Sponsored links:

• Think he took the missus to a show, don't think it was a strip one though :-(
  • A show ???

Sort it out Hillsy, i wouldn't allow 'friends of dorothy' in my set up :-)
  • They should have been tucked up in bed after the 94.9FM commentary had finished. I can see "left out of the starting line for breach of club rules coming on"

The headline "sent home in disgrace" "Carlsberg's after hours playhouse"
  • edited August 2007
    The vontrap family were in strong voice last night.

[cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]They should have been tucked up in bed after the 94.9FM commentary had finished. I can see "left out of the starting line for breach of club rules coming on"

The headline "sent home in disgrace" "Carlsberg's after hours playhouse"

How did this leak i sent a decoy around the front entrance to avoid being photographed by the large press ontourage.

I'm sorry gaffer. i promise no more Marcus Bent antics for the rest of the season.

Is the sub bench sheltered?
  • I must also confess that i was out after our curfew. nobody told me that Lord of the Rings went on for over 3 hours !!!!!!!!! or that it was £12 for 1 wine and 1 small bottle of Magners during the interval!!!!!! (opps, was drinking banned Gaffer ?)
  • SINK?!? YOU SWINES!
  • rival teams eh ? cant handle the competition
  • Who's bloody idea was it to sink my thread...gits!!