Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football coverage in Canada

Help anyone know of app/ ec that'll work in Canada . Skygo bbbc I player all don't work

Comments

• You could download VPN One Click, which will then make it look like you're in the UK so iPlayer etc will work. There's a free 7 day trial I think. Works well for me
  • Thanks
  • Expat shield is a free program but I've heard rumours of it coming with spyware. I use a VPN service called my private network. Fiver a month and works well for me. We watch lots of stuff on BBC player etc.
  • I use Astrill $50 for a year and gives me access to iplayer, hulu etc.
  • Cheers used VPN top stuff watching soccer Saturday happy with that . Then MOTD footy lge later
  • Arsenal vs Sunderland is on TSN2 and Swansea QPR is on sports net world.
  • @Ledge was it the one I suggested (One Click)? If you used it on a pc or laptop, how was it? Only got it on iPad but tempted by getting it on my laptop too. Can't argue with the price really
  • Expat shield is a free program but I've heard rumours of it coming with spyware. I use a VPN service called my private network. Fiver a month and works well for me. We watch lots of stuff on BBC player etc.

I have just downloaded Expat Shield...how many rumours have you heard? I'm worried now!

• I read one review on CNET Downloads that said he was suspicious it had installed additional stuff on his computer. I tried it anyway and it seemed to be fine but then I recommended it to an expat colleague at work and he said it seemed to change something so he could no longer access google and had to use bing. Could be coincidence but I unistalled it on my computer and have just stuck with My Private Network. I figure a fiver a month is a small outlay for a reliable and leggit service. That said I know of other people who use expat shield without problems, you may just have to be careful what boxes you have ticked during installation so you don't end up installing stuff you didn't want.