Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR

Apparently after Carvalho as well as Dawson - really chucking some money at it now.

Would love them to go down, don't like the way Hughes dumped Fulham.

But the size of their squad means people like (I think) Luke Young, Tommy Smith and Bothroyd haven't been included in their 25/given a squad number - given they won't play anyway, is it worth trying to get them on heavily subsidised wages?

THink Smith in particular would be a good signing, the other two maybe less so given Solly and Kermorgant are in those positions and among our strongest players.

Comments

• Ephraim back on loan would be nice, unless he's already gone somewhere else
  • Tommy Smith apparently going Cardiff, maybe Mackay had him at Watford or were they a couple of years apart? Don't need Young, wages too high and right back is arguably our strongest position. Don't think we need Bothroyd either, not with Kermy and Fuller both being able to hold a ball up. I wouldn't mind another striker in, but think it will be a loanee or DNG.
  • Yeah shame about ephraim, he's superb.
  • Would have Ephraim back, good professional. Would also have Bothroyd back.
  • Can't see any of them coming back - the problem is they will expect to play and I don't see where they would fit in the side the way we are setting up.
  • BBC reporting that Matthew Connolly has signed for Cardiff.
  • Ephraim been offered new 1 year contract at qpr
  • Ive called QPR and told them Im selling my car. Waiting to hear.