Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Forums of other clubs

Any interesting ones apart from CL? Im more to the point looking for the charltonlife equivalent of another team.

Might not even be worth looking at but Im bored enough and google is not very sepcific.

Comments

• Holmesdale.net is pretty funny at the moment !
  • I would imagine that they're all essentially the same, just with varying degrees of sophistication (I'm looking at you, Millwall).
  • Owls talk is actually a very good site when you strip out the rubbish posts.
  • I bet the lower league teams prob have the best forums
  • Just checked out that palace one...They are talking about their 1st league win and suprise suprise they want it to be at the valley!

Looking at some of these forums makes me realise that us charlton fans should feel lucky that we have a good forum like this one, CL.
  • I recommend Cod Almighty, a Grimsby Town forum:

http://www.codalmighty.com/site/ca.php
  • Pooliebunker is good. Some very witty humour.
  • Always enjoy the opposition views of the game on their forums, be good if we could get a directory of all the best fans forums i8n the championship
  • Interestingly, last week foxestalk were saying how balanced and educated the general football chat was on here, and how they wished their negative forum was more like this....

I know....
  • Interestingly, last week foxestalk were saying how balanced and educated the general football chat was on here, and how they wished their negative forum was more like this....

I know....

That'll probably be all my posts they're on about there AFKA.....

; )
  • Sponsored links:

They probably hadn't read my recent thread
    I know....

• I used to visit Fly Me To The Moon, Middlesborough....which was/is(?) excellent, and very funny....is it still going I wonder.

I know....

I got banned from there til 9pm today for "trolling" when they were losing to Burton, I'm loved really on there

I know....

I got banned from there til 9pm today for "trolling" when they were losing to Burton, I'm loved really on there
    very classy, don't see why you feel the need. I've seen you 'trolloing' on various sites, pathetic really.

I know....

You're a cock mate. You sure your name isn't Nigel?