Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bohemians Center Half on Trial at CAFC

Kevin Feely appears to have joined the club on trial this week.

Feely on trial at Charlton
29 August 2012

Athy GAA star Kevin Feely is currently taking part in a week's trial with English Football League Championship outfit Charlton Athletic.

The Leinster Leader reports that Feely - who lined out for the Lilywhites' Under 21 team this year - departed on Monday to take part in the trial.

He is currently starring as a centre-back with Bohemians in the Airtricity League and has already attracted the attention of Premiership side Everton.

Feely played a prominent role in Athy's Kildare SFC success last year and was a member of the Kildare team that reached the 2010 Leinster MFC final.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

From the Bohemians web-site:

6 – Kevin Feely – Defender – 19 (30/8/92; Brussels, Belgium) – Selected for the Irish Under-17 Development Squad in 2009, Kevin was a member of the FAI Emerging Talent Programme in 2008 & 2009. He starred at centre-back in the Bohemian Under-20 and 'A' teams in 2010. He made his competitive debut for the Gypsies' first team on 1/3/11 at home to Portadown. Ex-Belvedere, he's studying Athletic Therapy & Training at DCU.

Comments

• Have heard he's a bit touchy?
  • Boo.

Still, better than positing that Kevin's arrival means that Michael Morrison will be sold in the next two days.
  • edited August 2012
    Michael Morrison will be sold in the next 2 days.
  • He has already gone back to Leicester on a free
  • falconwood_1 Member
    Have heard he's a bit touchy?
    very good.
  • I'd prefer 'Bohemian centre half on trial'. He could write philosophy and play the flute whilst waiting on the subs bench.
  • Is the Belgian finally about to arrive?
  • How can you refuse to bring a guy in with blue gloves, tennis socks and no shin pads!! I mean come on ........
  • Leon Cort has walked out in protest, the back line is crumbling.
  • Can't beleive we have sold Morrison for this chap and to have sold him to Palace for £100K just makes me so despondant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't beleive we have sold Morrison for this chap and to have sold him to Palace for £100K just makes me so despondant.

It was 25k rising to 100k with add ons.

• Ha ha. This will grow legs if we're not careful.
  • Uboat said:

Ha ha. This will grow legs if we're not careful.

Our replacement for Morro has not even got legs?

• Am I the only person thats never heard of any of the clubs, nicknames or leagues mentioned in that report?! (apart from everton)
  • What you never heard of Charlton? :-)
  • cfgs said:

Uboat said:

Ha ha. This will grow legs if we're not careful.

Our replacement for Morro has not even got legs?

That's right. He's a Paralympian.
  • Am I the only person thats never heard of any of the clubs, nicknames or leagues mentioned in that report?! (apart from everton)

Racist.
  • edited August 2012
  • When Feely heard that Charlton were interested, he was in Rhapsody. He thought to himself 'is this the real life or is this just fantasy'
  • edited August 2012
    '

• Sponsored links:

• speaking of trials - what happened to that non-leaguer we had on trial a few weeks back?
  • Funniest thread for a while - thanks!!