Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Wright

is signing for Man City!!?!?!

WTF

rumour has it they're only doing it to fulfil the home-grown quota.

Comments

• doubt it, they have Hart, Richards, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Rodwell and Sinclair if they sign him to fill the HG rules.
  • They just needed a new GK to fill the never plays slot unless something drastic happens, dont blame him really will make a good amount of money.
  • Of course thats the reason . Wright is not a city type player and neither is Sinclair .
  • edited August 2012
    I thought we'd chatted about Richard Wright already earlier this afternoon?

Oh well, doesn't matter.

;o)
  • Of course thats the reason . Wright is not a city type player and neither is Sinclair .

Sinclair needed to be English but they had enough then. Wright didn't have to be English, just someone who was willing to sit in the stands all the time as 3rd choice.
  • doubt it, they have Hart, Richards, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Rodwell and Sinclair if they sign him to fill the HG rules.

?
  • I think Clichy counts as home grown because he was only 18 when he went Arsenal.
  • fair enough
  • Not impressed with Richard Wrights "honesty" to be honest. If I was Prestons owners I would seriously be looking at taking the lying git to court. Smacks of Iain Dowie and Charlton being north of Selhurst.
  • Maybe it's because he can now see his family at weekends while he's not playing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe it's because he can now see his family at weekends while he's not playing!

If they let him do his training via skype in his back garden he never even needs to go to Manchester.
  • Well at least he hasn't got far to travel back to East Anglia from Manchester. Those 20 minutes less on the road will feel like weeks at home!