Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Boyd

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
You heard it here first ;)

Comments

• buckshee said:

I am really excited now. Is this genuine?

Him and Hammond and Stephens out? Yes bloody please.
  • Hope you are right?
  • buckshee said:

I'm holding you to that, so you better be right!
  • he's going ipswich
  • Would be another from our yoof setup
  • Supports Palarse.
  • does seem he is going to Ipswich so not sure how reliable this thread is? Although why post it?
  • look at the original post its going a 'winky' thing at the end....so i reckon its a wind-up!!
  • Neighbour's neice is his fiance... I'll text him now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2012
    Mate who is an Ipswich fan and lives just outside of Ipswich text me to say that Boyd is at Portman Road now. I have no idea how he knows.
  • yer Boyd is defo going Ipswich. Apparantly it was wages but they have had the 700k from the Rhodes deal so are going through with it. But they signed Murphy and Taylor so won't be signing Wickham. Would be good but can't see him coming here to fight for a place.
  • edited August 2012
    No truth in this, buckshee is either having a slow day at work or on his lunch break at school ;)
  • No truth in this, buckshee is either having a slow day at work or on his lunch break at school

Yeah @buckshee get back to school.
  • edited August 2012
    @buckshee

You do of course realise that if he doesn't sign for us, you have to meet us all at the next home game a get a punch in the f**king ear-hole from everyone?

It's in the small print in the T & C's of CL..............................................
  • Paul Jewell now saying Boyd will not sign. Can't agree personal terms. If Ipswich can't afford his wages I doubt we can.
  • yer but maybe its because Ipswich maxed theirs out. They just signed 2 players already yday/today. If Stephens goes however, then we have a little bit to play with.
  • He is asking for £17k a week.
  • thats a bit much for us then I think. Although if we were perhaps after NRC and we don't get him, then Boyd could come instead.
  • thats a bit much for us then I think. Although if we were perhaps after NRC and we don't get him, then Boyd could come instead.

Boyd will command a fee as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Boyd is slower than JJ forget him not needed

they accepted 1.7 for both Boyd and Taylor didnt they? So Boyd and Hammond should only cost 1.5 ish.
  • Stephens is better than Boyd
  • I am better than Boyd
  • Probably and definatly quicker!!
  • Bexley Dan is better than both.
  • That is debatable I am the better tackler and defensive player

He is the more offensive
  • That is debatable I am the better tackler and defensive player

He is the more offensive

Not what he says nla. Just saying ;0)

Wouldn't be too much
  • Boyd has been a promising player for the past half dozen years. He'll continue to be a 'promising youngster' until he retires