Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley train tickets

edited August 2012 in Match Day Travel
£31 adult as elfsborg predicted

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Booked £15.50 adult singles there & back = £31 in total. Later outbound trains are £39. Trainline.com.

Nothing showing at all on Megabus for any Saturday between now & then. redspottedhankey.com was also £31.

08:30 - London Euston 10:38 - Preston Train (VIRGIN TRAINS)
    10:54 - Preston 11:27 - Burnley Manchester Road Train (NORTHERN RAIL)

17:57 - Burnley Manchester Road 18:33 - Preston Train (NORTHERN RAIL)
    19:01 - Preston 21:38 - London Euston
  • Booked £15.50 adult singles there & back = £31 in total. Later outbound trains are £39. Trainline.com.

Nothing showing at all on Megabus for any Saturday between now & then. redspottedhankey.com was also £31.

08:30 - London Euston 10:38 - Preston Train (VIRGIN TRAINS)
    10:54 - Preston 11:27 - Burnley Manchester Road Train (NORTHERN RAIL)

17:57 - Burnley Manchester Road 18:33 - Preston Train (NORTHERN RAIL)
    19:01 - Preston 21:38 - London Euston

snap

• Anyone go to the 7-1 thrashing we got up there..around 83/84 ?
  • clb74 said:

£31 adult as elfsborg predicted

Nice one CLB74, if I had not gone shopping tonight could have saved myself a fiver, paid £36!
  • Looks like those prices have hone.
  • These prices doubled in two days!

Try going via Manchester, London to Manchester return and then Manchester to Burnley return. Yesterday that totalled £43
  • f*** me tickets came today they must of chopped a tree down for our 3 tickets
  • Anyone go to the 7-1 thrashing we got up there..around 83/84 ?

Yes, nightmare but typical Charlton collapse in those days! One of many proper thrashings we had, down to 9 men and couldn`t wait for the ref to blow for full time! lol
  • And Dennis got nicked outside for telling a copper that his dog stinks...just like the ref.
  • Booked the return leg. Depart Burnley Manchester Road at 18:29, arrive Leeds 19:39, then leave Leeds at 20:05 arrive at Kings X at 22:29 for £8.80 with a 16-25 Railcard, can't argue.

Gonna get the outward leg soon, via Stockport and Bolton for £13.55, can't argue either
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair play to you Nathan - reckon not many will take that route !!
  • just booked the way back via Leeds. Also will do the Stockport way, to Burnley and back from London for just over £20 pretty good if you ask me