Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cas trust meeting tues 4th beehive NE 7:30

edited September 2012 in Charlton Life Announcements
SD guy in attendance

Comments

• Looking forward to it, perhaps some new faces in attendance?
  • Any chance of a sticky pls admin? Now the window is shut

Thanks
  • Agenda:

It would be nice to have a good turnout to impress Supporters Direct, so if you've not come along yet and want to show support for the Trust please do.

Hopefully once we've shown them we are serious, this will get things moving on establishing the Trust - we have to rely on them for the model wordings and constitution etc as their is a big saving doing things this way and of course we want their endorsement.

The meeting will consist of

*Chairman's summary of where we are now

then a

*QA with Supporters Direct.

meeting objectives:
    Put the finishing touches to our membership policy - some of this is reliant on the wordings provided by SD. Including Ordinary membership, then Youth, Corporate and sponsorship.

Establish timetable for launch date, also dependent on sign off from SD.

Minutes from last meeting, these are somewhat dependent on Supporters Direct clarification of some matters, but I hope to publish these this week.

Other offline objectives this week

Press release, and Subscriber database

• Many thanks for keeping us up to date, razil.

Hope you get a good turn out.
  • Beehive NE?? Any chance of a bit more detail about where it is, how to get there etc?
  • Beehive New Eltham
  • aliwibble said:

Beehive NE?? Any chance of a bit more detail about where it is, how to get there etc?

About 100m from New Eltham station and there is limited parking available.
  • edited September 2012
    All details are on the main site also www.castrust.org
  • Razil

Not being a local I haven't got involved in anything relating to this but forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn here but wasn't this all set up when we had all the famous five nonsense on here a couple of months ago and a sizeable number of posters thought we were going into admin after selling the entire first team?

I personally have no major issues with the senior management, coaching staff and squad so just wondered what sort of items would be on the agenda?

It's just that we all remember what a disaster the fans forum was when mere fans start getting above their station and I wouldnt want the same thing happening again when you and others are putting all the effort in

• Sponsored links:

• edited September 2012
    @southendaddick

Hi I've copied your question to another thread for this purpose I hope you don't mind, will update shortly

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/49781/castrust-cl-contact-thread#latest
  • edited September 2012
    Good meeting last night. Supporters Direct seem pleased with our progress and we are hoping to incorporate formalise the Trust in late October, after which we should be able to offer full membership. Minutes for last and this meeting should be available this week via our main site.

In our next meeting (TBC in the next few weeks) we will take a vote once more in support of establishing a trust and steering group. So if you have or haven't attended previously and want to show your support this meeting is defintely one to attend and may be almost a pre launch event.

So please do attend if you can. The people involved with the Trust meetings are a great bunch of committed and approachable ordinary fans so any newbies should find it very easy to settle in. The Trust needs the support of all Charlton fans to succeed.
  • Can you update ITV pls Barn
  • how about BBC?

:)
  • razil said:

The people involved with the Trust meetings are a great bunch of committed and approachable ordinary fans so any newbies should find it very easy to settle in. The Trust needs the support of all Charlton fans to succeed.

I've been elevated to 'ordinary'. Thanks Razil ;-)

We're keen that the Trust isn't seen as CL exclusive - it's not. We're working hard to include ALL CAFC supporters. For the 20th September meeting we need a good turnout to demonstrate supporters do want a Trust. All are welcome, so do come along if you can.
  • Thanks Geoff, still trying to firm up the date.

• don't worry you're all my special people.. ;)
  • edited September 2012
    next Meeting confirmed 25th September, important everyone who can attends and shows support if they want the Trust

next meeting:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/50282/cas-trust-meeting-25th-september-venue-tbc

admin please can you close this thread?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!