Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Blackburn | 29th September 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2-1 to us, BWP + Grennie COYR
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

3-2 charlton

I'll go with this too. Think there will be plenty of goals!
  • Options
    Danny Murphy may miss the game tomorrow.
  • Options
    Danny is no doubt running scared..

Very hard one to call this as evidence this season seems to suggest that wheoever scores first will win the game. If we can pinch an early goal through big Ric then I don't see why we can't hold out and maybe beat them 2-1. If they get the first goal then I think we could be on for a bit of a hiding as they have goals in them.
  • Options
    Can see it being one of those 'well at least we put in a good performance' games. 3-1 Blackburn. Never bet against us but if I had some spare money I'd be tempted to lump on Blackburn as I can't see us getting anything. Hope I'm wrong!
  • Options
    I haven't got this one on my list of home bankers. Difficult to call and it all depends upon which Charlton team turns up on the day. I'm hoping last wek's performance will inspire them
  • Options

1 nil us. El Karkouri free kick late on

I know Dr Who is back on Saturday nights BRE , have you been in the Tardis for the last 10 years? :-0

• Options
    1-2. Late consolation from Morro or Cort.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4-0 fuller,2 green,jackson pen, we start strong and blackburn fall apart! Rhodes kept quite at valley again!
  • Options

1 nil us. El Karkouri free kick late on

Those were the days, I remember shouting at ELK to let Reid take it, but he just drove it into the bottom corner.
  • Options
    3-2 to us. Hamer 93rd minute winner.
  • Options
    Repeat of Leicester 2-1
  • Options
    I'll take a point now.
  • Options
    If we win tomorrow it will take our total of points in the 2nd tier of English football to 2,000 according to the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19684223?
  • Options

If we win tomorrow it will take our total of points in the 2nd tier of English football to 2,000 according to the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19684223?

Knowing the BBC, that stat is probably incorrect!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012

and then later beat us at Wembley 1-0 in the final of the old league cup.

it was the 'full members cup' not sure if there was a sponsor at the time
    Don't think there was a sponsor at the time.

Fancy us tomorrow and have broken my usual rule and backed accordingly at 3 on Betfair

• Options
    I get the feeling some Blackburn fans will want you guys to win!

• Options
    Greenie said:
    Darn, I hope he plays like he did last week. Gives us a chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1.
  • Options
    i just hope we get the chance to sing "sacked in the morning" no doubt the blackburn fans would join in...

saying that he could get sacked even if he wins I think...
  • Options
    My Blackburn mate wants us to win, they despise Kean and want him gone.
  • Options
    KEAN IN
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

i just hope we get the chance to sing "sacked in the morning" no doubt the blackburn fans would join in...

saying that he could get sacked even if he wins I think...

I hope someone starts 'we like our manager' to the Paolo Di canio tune.
  • Options
    Blackburn are not playing well according to many of their fans and poor Kean will be like a man with a noose around his neck.

If we score first anything is possible as they start to panic as the noose tightens.

If we play the same Portman Road 11 we are looking at lots of goals and mostly at the wrong end if they score first.

I would start without BWP in favour of an extra midfielder to do a job on Gomez and stick with two wingers.

SCP will not drop BWP so 3-3 and we get VIP coverage on the Football League show which will start at the special early time of 2.20am and Manish says something ridiculous about Jordan Rhodes being international quality.
  • Options
    Blackburn are not playing well according to many of their fans and poor Kean will be like a man with a P45 having just resigned.

If we score first anything is possible as they start to panic about who their next manager will be.

If we play the same Portman Road 11 we are looking at lots of goals and mostly at the wrong end if they score first.

I would start without BWP in favour of an extra midfielder to do a job on Gomez and stick with two wingers.

SCP will not drop BWP so 3-3 and we get VIP coverage on the Football League show which will start at the special early time of 2.20am and Manish says something ridiculous about Steve Kean returning to the Premership
  • Options
    dave85 said:

KEAN IN

Think you'll find it's Kean out !!

• Options
    Great time to play them after Keane leaving, one nil to the Charlton with BWP scoring with a header
  • Options
    Blackburn score goals for fun but also are prone to concede them too. Maybe an open game? No, doubt it, 2-0 Blackburn with a closed up shop. Promotion contenders show their clout in front of only 800 away fans.