Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jol at Spurs

If Jol resigned could he do spurs for contructive dissmal since Ramos of Sevilla alledged to have said that spurs had offered him loads of dosh

Comments

• i dunno but he and those idiotic fans now have an excuse when they fail yet again this season.

"It was an unsettling season this year with the Ramos thing - we'll be ok though and win the league, fa cup and world cup next year because we're the best"
  • i feel sorry for Jol, he aitn a bad guy and has done quite allot at spurs.

that said i hope he goes and Spurs go back to doing nothing on the pitch!
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]i feel sorry for Jol, he aitn a bad guy and has done quite allot at spurs.

that said i hope he goes and Spurs go back to doing nothing on the pitch!

agreed, them yiddos are real muppetts!
  • i really like Jol and think he's done a great job there.

His interviews always prompt me to do crap Dutch accents with a lisp.

'Shhtop, thish shteam is shtill mine'
  • lol, the best voice in football imo!
  • I don't mind him, looks like a troll

Again though he has done well at the yids so I hope he goes and they go back to being the fuck up merchants we all know and love to hate
  • this is gonna haunt them, it's fucked up their season already.

jol knows he hasn't got the support of the board and he won't be able to manage the team with any confidence now.

if it wasn't bad enough bigging themselves up as champions league before the season started, now everyone including their own chairman is waiting for him to fail.
  • spurs are a joke club, their fans are a joke who always think they are something they ain't.

They've won fuck all for years and are a top 10 club and that's it
  • "They schttill have Jermaine Defoe on the bennnchhh"