Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Does anyone play for a work team ?

I am trying to organise a work team this year and play a couple of games, probably towards the end of the season. Anyone out there got a team up for a run out? Best mate, what about your boys?

Comments

• yeah we play in the london legal league - not much chance of a friendly now though our season starts monday
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]yeah we play in the london legal league - not much chance of a friendly now though our season starts monday[/quote]

Was thinking more towards the end of the season when all of us that play have a bit more spare time, plus its easier to hire a decent ground then.
  • Do you really wanna play a load of Vets Best Mate ? They would probably be up for it although our season does not finish until May.
  • 5 aside, we could raise one - city - don't know abuot venues tho
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]5 aside, we could raise one - city - don't know abuot venues tho[/quote]

theres a power league just behind liverpool street thats ok for 5 a side..
  • I could probably get a team here mate if you want a friendly,11 a side I pressume? where would we play mate?

We have a 5 saide comp just for our firm in a couple of weeks, bloody loads of teams.
  • Was thinking 11 aside.
    Best mate - the older they are, the harder they fall... thats right aint it? :o)

Charlton Park - was thinking maybe Welling utd at the end of the season

As for the 5 asides, i'm sure we could manage that too. i have placed an add for players in our works magazine and will keep you all updated to arrange games
  • GHE
    Yeah, deffo for that end of season, few players who talk a good game here.
    you going tomorrow?
  • Anyone working near the Tottenham Court Road area who can squeeze in a 15 - 20 minute game on Wednesday lunchtimes in a tough (skill-wise) indoor league give us a whisper :0)
  • My work would be up for it Glass
  • Sponsored links:

• Hillsy- i've got you down as a ringer for my side as i once spoke to you from my work phone :o)

CPL- yeah will be there mate ,you?
  • Yeah mate, probably go swan, you?
  • edited August 2007
    I play for 'Team MWA' in the construction industry five a side.

The Boss is a Nigel and has named them MWA E*gles, a name that I refuse to use.