Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello there

Great to see a sensible Charlton forum once again. Im a Charlton fan from Bromley - I know full of Palace. Only a young un aged 18. Go to most away games. Thought I would say hello before posting.

PH !

Comments

• Options
    welcome, glad to have you on board !

I would of thought Bromley was more Millwall than palace these days ?
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    It depends, you do get groups of Wall around the town, notably in places like Downham. When Bromley play AFC Dons and other big games there is always a Wall presence there. However, you see a lot of Palace car stickers parked in roads around the town. I think there are a few other addicks around from my way - at the cricket club up the road the Supporters Club meets I think.
  • Options
    Hi man, great name. Long live Hating Palarse!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]It depends, you do get groups of Wall around the town, notably in places like Downham. When Bromley play AFC Dons and other big games there is always a Wall presence there. However, you see a lot of Palace car stickers parked in roads around the town. I think there are a few other addicks around from my way - at the cricket club up the road the Supporters Club meets I think.

Watch this one, he's going to be trouble
  • Options
    no more than you :-)
  • Options
    Stole my icon...Time to go for a self made South Park one with MCS & Rothko me thinks!
  • Options
    Polo, the way forward for sure
  • Options
    hello everyone , this looks like a great new forum