Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Legend in William Hill Bookmakers Sidcup High Street this lunchtime

Kenny Samson !! Playing the roulette wheel. Boy, he has put on some pounds. Really nice fella and signed a betting slip for me. He's backing CAFC to get promotion by hook or by crook.

Was going to ask for a picture but he lost his game and left before I could ask.

He's bloody tiny. 5ft 5" maybe. I towered over him.

Comments

• Options
    He lives a few doors down from one of my mates in Sidcup.
  • Options
    Bumped into him at North Greenwich a few years ago, and he was a chuncky so and so then
  • Options
    when i used to live in sidcup saw him quite a few times in the high street , he makes you look slim hillsy...NOT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]when i used to live in sidcup saw him quite a few times in the high street , he makes you look slim hillsy...NOT

Ha ha ha.....He had less grey than you!!
  • Options
    legend is spot on - great player
  • Options
    His brother used to manage a sunday side I played for.

I think he even makes me look slim Hillsy
  • Options
    Crayford dog track is one of his regular haunts ..............
  • Options
    Yes, the pie stand by all accounts!
  • Options
    bromley is where he bets,see him alot
  • Options
    Saw him in the boozer by the fire station in sidcup a few years ago..he was drinking wine with ice in it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Saw him in the boozer by the fire station in sidcup a few years ago..he was drinking wine with ice in it!

More likely to be marshmellows mate
  • Options
    I just saw carl howman in sidcup high street......... not such a spot
  • Options
    You need to get back to work
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]I just saw carl howman in sidcup high street......... not such a spot

I miss his adverts about Mike Flanagan.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    He doesn't know what he is talking about!
    http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/charltonpalace
    [cite]by Kenny Samson:[/cite](1) "Palace will have more to prove, because Charlton have come down from the Premiership and held on to a lot of their players.

(2) "In modern day football, home advantage doesn't really matter ... but there will be more Palace fans, so hopefully they'll cheer their team on to victory."
    lol
  • Options
    Where in Sidcup does Gary Bushel live?