Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dartford FC on TV (26/10)

Channel 428 on Sky at 7.45 tonight vs. Mansfield.

Comments

• Wonder if it will make it onto the international streaming. LOL
  • Free for all sky customers this weekend
  • Is it on virgin media?,if so what channel number?.
  • shirty5 said:

Free for all sky customers this weekend

All sky sports or just 428?

• Just 428
  • Just scored two in 30 seconds. Woke me up to be honest.
  • Look a very tidy side
  • Quite an enjoyable game. Looks like quite a decent crowd as well.
  • Anyone go to the FA Trophy v Morecombe? Think it was my first game at Wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes I did PF - it was my first Wembley game too and there were terraces then if I recall.
  • B*M !! Only saw this thread at 80mins of play !

Local freebie paper announced it was on TV last week but that it was on Premier TV ...no indication that it would be on Sky 428 !

Oh well , saw last 10 mins and witnessed another good win for the local lads. 3rd in the league as of now.

Onwards & upwards !!
  • Sky 428 is premier sports
  • OK but when I checked it last week on our TV it indicated that we were not subscribed to that channel so didn't think any more about it. DOH !

BTW was the Mansfield no 24 "our" Andy Todd ?
  • Haysie got MOM

He was there when I played for dartford. Always had so much potential.

Bradbrook, the capt, was in Phoenix Kent youth as well. Glad to see the local lads doin well.
  • Freezing up there tonight. Second visit this season and enjoyed the match, Darts played well and deserved the points. Used to work with the ref, Mike Bull, gave him plenty but could not catch his eye. Must have thought I was the local nutter.
  • Free Repeat on now.
  • Considering they're still part time, they are doing incredibly well in that league. Some big teams in there.

Would be great if they could keep it up.
  • Anyone go to the FA Trophy v Morecombe? Think it was my first game at Wembley

Me too. Still got the ticket.

• Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

Anyone go to the FA Trophy v Morecombe? Think it was my first game at Wembley

Me too. Still got the ticket.

And me ! Still got the rosette !
  • And me ! Still got the rosette !

Rosettes made me feel old!
  • Badger said:

And me ! Still got the rosette !

Rosettes made me feel old!

Don't think I still have my black & white rattle though....
  • Slightly off topic but Morecombe played Torquay at plain moor this afternoon what a distance to travel for an away game.
  • Good result for the Darts. They've done very well against the old league teams, they are def the surprise package but not sure they will have the cutting edge to stay where they are? Hope I'm wrong. Last night was blimmin freezing!!
  • Spanish said:

Good result for the Darts. They've done very well against the old league teams, they are def the surprise package but not sure they will have the cutting edge to stay where they are? Hope I'm wrong. Last night was blimmin freezing!!

Having backed them at +38 on the handicap I hope they do stay there ;-)