Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He's one of those footballers you forget ever existed.
  • Pretty sure I read a story at the weekend that he wanted out and to return to London. Agree with Folev...can't comment on whether he'd be good or not as I haven't seen enough of him &/or he just hasn't stood out as a name.
  • He had a few years at Hull and did quite well. Moved to Burnley and never quite fitted in. He's a hard worker, box to boxer and could do a job for us
  • He might well know Jacko from Tottenham days too.
  • Would be a good good signing, just what we need at the moment.

Can you sign him then on behalf of the club?
  • sounds like the creative spark weve missed since andy reid. doubt it will happen tho.
  • sounds like the creative spark weve missed since andy reid. doubt it will happen tho.

Comment below the article says he's a hard working player devoid of any technical ability...

Ill search the sofa later..
  • edited November 2012
    I've read the Sky article , and have heard of him , but have we really any chance of signing him , or is it just his agent putting his name about?

Is this going to turn into a 2000 posts , Nigel Reo Coker thread , and nothing actually happens Charlton wise?
  • Sponsored links:

Ill search the sofa later..
    Keep me updated. If you need transport I've got my car, can always do the medical at my local pie and mash place
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

#cafc do like Dean Marney but he is in Burnley team at the moment. Described as a "non-starter" to me earlier today.