Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Larry Hagman RIP

81 lived a lot longer then a lot would have though . RIP

Comments

• I remember seeing him in the David Essex film Stardust before he played JR

RIP
  • RIP. I loved Dallas growing up.
  • Yeah and still working up until he died ! Was in Dallas filming season two of the new Dallas .
  • edited November 2012
    You get to a certain age when all these childhood references start falling away. RIP Larry Hagman.

Classic TV in it's day...

Sue Ellen " So JR, which slut are you seeing tonight ?"

JR " Well I tell yer, she'll be a better slut than the slut I am looking at now, darlin "

Der, Der Der, Der Der De De Der Der, Der Der Der De De Der...
  • Seemed a very funny guy from the interview clips I've seen. Also an environmentalist who was critical of Bush Jnr's presidential reign - which kind of flies in the face of his JR persona.
    RIP
  • He has been in the new Dallas on five
  • edited November 2012
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00cxq0s

Really felt for him when this happened. But full credit for the way he handled it. RIP
  • Can't think that I've ever watched Dallas in my life but wasn't Larry Hagman the one who got shot?
  • A true legend. RIP Larry.
  • Can't think that I've ever watched Dallas in my life but wasn't Larry Hagman the one who got shot?

Yeah ( who shoot JR )
  • Sponsored links:

• No longer a need to shoot JR .. RIP
  • edited November 2012
    He also had a (rather comical) cameo in The Eagle Has Landed.

Played it well I thought.

Another one of the great charachters from my childhood gone. I'm getting old.
  • Thought he was very wooden as an actor, but nevertheless a really top human being RIP.
  • edited November 2012
    He was brilliant in Dallas, made JR an icon, and against my better judgement he's got me watching its return. Wasn't he the guy in I Dream of Jeannie? Funnily enough though I'll remember him as much for his bewildered appearance on Shooting Stars. RIP fella.