Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust are go: November is busy month for Trust/Launch party auction items

Another in a series of excellent illustrations from our very own Stig

See our website for article www.castrust.org and scroll down to Trust news.

Back to the Valley Event 5.12.12 Bartram's, places going fast, email us today events@castrust.org

Comments

• edited November 2012
    also for auction at the event are signed 100% Support Powell t-shirts, which CP kindly obliged us.
  • Is that Michael Eavis on the right?
  • The (very impressive) leaflet given out at the match on Saturday said "doors 7.30pm - get there early to avoid disappointment" , but now it looks like you have to book a place. Which is it ?
  • Pico said:

The (very impressive) leaflet given out at the match on Saturday said "doors 7.30pm - get there early to avoid disappointment" , but now it looks like you have to book a place. Which is it ?

good question. I emailed my interest but have not heard back so unsure if i have a place or not or id it is turn up on the night.
  • A bit of proofing needed on that page uploaded today. You may think its a pendant's thing but it's very important to be taken seriously and professionally if people are going to trust you with their money.
  • an inbox would be nice

• DRF said:

A bit of proofing needed on that page uploaded today. You may think its a pendant's thing but it's very important to be taken seriously and professionally if people are going to trust you with their money.

No I don't although I'll give you pedant

:-)

Sorry but given the nature of your point....
  • edited November 2012
    We are taking registrations which will go on our list for entry, there will be some extra special guests who may only be passing by throughout the evening so important to get their from the start, there may also be a number of limited spaces on the night once all registrations are taken.

Any more questions please do feel free to ask, and i will try and answer. We do all have full time jobs and do this for love of our club so pls feel free to inbox me if you wish also should the need occurr.
  • There will be places avaliable on the night, just turn up and you'll get in.

Register for more info.
  • edited November 2012
    It is looking likely there will be places on the night and we will advertise that, however we are trying to ensure that the event is free, full and no one is disappointed.

Thank you very much to those who have registered so far, I am glad you liked the flyers.

Has anyone seen the newsletter, any feedback?

I am sure DRF has spotted the three typos in it..
  • Sponsored links:

• Would someone like to volunteer as editor?
  • edited November 2012
    A few people have put in a fair amount of work to launch this trust... next week
    I've heard all kinds of names might pop in at some stage including Valley Party candidates and players from some of our biggest games over the last 25 years...
    Register as a supporter to get emails and for the event if you are going... yeah it's free but the trust need to manage the numbers... Once the trust is up and running I'm sure there will be an appeal for volunteers to help with proofing, writing, editing, selling etc. At the moment it's a small group + we've enlisted Stig to add some great graphics