Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER**** MONDAY MAYHEM. $11 ENTRANCE TOMORROW NIGHT (26/11) 8.15PM, ALL WELCOME*****

$11 entrance, regular format, 8-15 start, 3000 chips, 6 per table.

If you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    In Sheffield for genting poker series atm, will try and be back in time!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you
  • Options
    good luck frontline
  • Options
    Good luck to all that take part tonight. I will not be playing im afraid as after the last game i recieved a rather nasty comment from one of the other players about the way i play and so called ruin the games. Good luck to all.
  • Options
    Thats a bit drastic, did not see any bad comments whilst I was playing? could it be a misunderstanding
  • Options
    inboxed you crazychair.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options

Good luck to all that take part tonight. I will not be playing im afraid as after the last game i recieved a rather nasty comment from one of the other players about the way i play and so called ruin the games. Good luck to all.

You mean the way you keep winning. Obviously you're doing something right so if someone can't handle it that's their problem. Don't let one person ruin it for you with a stupid comment. Take part tonight and carry on playing you're own game.

• Options
    Yeah Crazy, not your problem the game is in the right spirit so please play

I should be about, may need a nudge on fb if i forget to register when home
  • Options

Yeah Crazy, not your problem the game is in the right spirit so please play

I should be about, may need a nudge on fb if i forget to register when home

Ok ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My special boy kept me up all night again I feel terrible so if I play I may fall asleep at the table lol, if I don't show it's because he is still giving me grief I will register late for that reason.
  • Options
    I'll be home in time
  • Options

I'll be home in time for Christmas

• Options
    I'll wack a $5 bounty on my head for whoever knocks me out as I've had a good weekend! $5 to whoever gets me
  • Options
    I will register later but I might be 5 or 10 minutes late to the table as I have to pick my eldest son up from youth club.
  • Options
    Registered
  • Options
    I am in as well now 7
  • Options
    sod it i'm in
  • Options
    one more for pay down to 12th
  • Options
    10 mins left to register (
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Results 1st place Nickaspanner $60, 2nd place Mid-crofton $36, 3rd place CTJ1976 $24

2 hours 16mins, 12 runners. Well played all and congrats Nick.
  • Options
    Thanking you :)