Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Peep show series 8

The new series is as hilarious as aver.

This comedy is never a let down and always progresses into something even more funny. A great watch for a needed cheering up, I just love characters of Mark and superhands. The show can be quite same-ey but always maintains a high standard.

Was the 4th episode of the new series last night, had me in bits.

Probably the best comedy of modern times.

Comments

• Options
    Probably 2nd best after The Inbetweeners.

Personally, I don't think this series is quite as good, whilst still good.
  • Options
    I love Peep Show.

Its not as 'laugh out loud' constant as comedys like Inbetweeners, but some of the one liners are genius.

Last nights episode was quality, although if i was Mark there would be no way id run out on that MILF!
  • Options
    Thought the first episode was very funny, the last 3 have been okay. But even an average Peep Show is better than most tat out there.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Still good but not as good as other series. Jeremey's character still has great one liners, not sure Marks is as good.

Also the main story arch at the moment is about Jez crossing the line with Mark's missus, which they've sort of done before
  • Options
    Hot Chips
  • Options
    Jez would be Charlton, Mark definately Palace and Super Hans looks Millwall.
  • Options
    Wish they'd bring Big Suze back.
  • Options

Wish they'd bring Big Suze back.

definitely, that dobby bird is not in the same league

• Options
    This series has been funny but I don't think it's particularly good. Maybe an odd distinction but I feel like Peep Show now is a series of jokes and amusing observations without any real reason to exist beyond them. The programme reached its logical end at series 4, but they carried on. There's no development left for the characters now, but it's still better than most other British comedies. The first four series were pure genius.
  • Options
    "I've taken a golden snitch up the jacksey!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This series has been funny but I don't think it's particularly good. Maybe an odd distinction but I feel like Peep Show now is a series of jokes and amusing observations without any real reason to exist beyond them. The programme reached its logical end at series 4, but they carried on. There's no development left for the characters now, but it's still better than most other British comedies. The first four series were pure genius.

This.
  • Options

I am suprised that they have kept going with it, I thought it would have died out by now. I dont think it reached its peak within the 1st 4 series, its not actually any more or less funny, thats why its good.

• Options
    Love this programme.

Keep cracking up at the title of this thread....the "The" at the front makes is sound like it's your nan talking ...."Rodders...your programme The Peep Show has started" ;-)
  • Options
    Excellent last night, the showroom toilet scene was very funny...