Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The xmas day moans and groans thread !

1. Why are kids toys so mentally hard to even get out the packaging.

2. Hoe can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

Comments

• Options
    3. Getting up at 7am :(
  • Options

2. Hoe can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

You gone all Gangstaaa Afka!
  • Options
    You know it biiiitch
  • Options
    Ha ha aiiiiight.
  • Options
    Why is the weather so shit on Christmas Day :(
  • Options
    Haven't had any of this (yet), but those gifts that purport to be booze but are really just an expensive way of selling chocolate in a tin. I saw some in a shop the other day; lovely big tin but the actual amount of booze was just 5ml !!! This sort of trickery should be outlawed.
  • Options
    Her parents and can stayed last night and we are not allowed to open the presents till everyone has bathed, eaten and got ready.
    BEEN WAITING FOR THREE HOURS NOW
  • Options
    4. Other peoples xmas routines ruining your morning
  • Options
    My mother going on and on and on... Wish I could take her batteries out!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    We are going to her sisters for Dinner,where her mum and dad will be along with her sister and her in laws,my good lady being a professional cake maker and decorator was entrusted with making the desserts.She just got to putting the raspberries on the pavlova and discovered me and MY boys had eaten them!!! I think she is going to non-surgically remove my testicles!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't let them impose on your Xmas pal

Your house your rules
  • Options
    richie8 said:

We are going to her sisters for Dinner,where her mum and dad will be along with her sister and her in laws,my good lady being a professional cake maker and decorator was entrusted with making the desserts.She just got to putting the raspberries on the pavlova and discovered me and MY boys had eaten them!!! I think she is going to non-surgically remove my testicles!

What, to decorate the pavlova wiith them ??????

• Options
    edited December 2012

• Options
    On call out all over Christmas so can't drink and all the family are round getting leathered .
  • Options
    Good present !
  • Options
    Puncture at 8pm on Christmas evening is not funny. Still, I won't let it spoil the day.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

On call out all over Christmas so can't drink and all the family are round getting leathered .

Same here mate!

• Options
    'Mates' who send you very un-Christmasy You Tube links. Why would anyone think you'd want to watch 'Russian Neo-Nazi Beheading Video' when you're lying on the sofa digesting food and drink. EastEnders was bad enough :o(
  • Options

How can it ever be a 'great day' if the first thing you do is stick your hand up a turkey's arse ?

Are you spending xmas on the farm then AFKA or were you referring to an oven ready bird? ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Royle Family was absolute garbage
  • Options
    Wife had norovirus and couldn't do feck all.
  • Options
    Lynx Africa.

Seriously, how much of this stuff could one man ever need - and I haven't actually used it since I was about 15.
  • Options
    Does it actually smell of Africa?
  • Options
    Spent 3 hours trying to transform megatron from robot to flying thing.. Still meant I cd ignore my horde of in laws :)
  • Options
    actually had a very peacefull & relaxing xmas - saw the kids open their pressies & then took them over to the ex-laws (ex wifes parents) whilst I spent the rest of the day with my mum & dad at Large's place. Great dinner and then a bit of TV and chat.

all that was then spoilt by 14 useless idiots in red this afternoon !!!!
  • Options
    Cider gut and head thats bad
  • Options
    I've caught some horrendous strain of Ebola or dysentery and whilst had a brilliant day yesterday with mine and the fpo's family I have shat and vomited my way through the hours since 3am and feel absolutely terrible. My brother bought me some after curry moisturising wipes yesterday. God bless that man I only wish I remembered them earlier
  • Options
    Carter said:

I've caught some horrendous strain of Ebola or dysentery and whilst had a brilliant day yesterday with mine and the fpo's family I have shat and vomited my way through the hours since 3am and feel absolutely terrible. My brother bought me some after curry moisturising wipes yesterday. God bless that man I only wish I remembered them earlier

I think you'll find thats the novo virus thats been going around

• Options
    No, definitely Ebola. No disease made in Britain can do this to a man