Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Baggies vs Villa

Anyone else watching it?

Like most Charlton fans, if I had Darren Bent in my squad he'd be first name on the teamsheet but I have to say the front 3 of Benteke, Agbonlahor and N'Zogbia is looking pretty potent for Villa today. Lethal on the break. All of Albion's early season sparkle seems to have disappeared though. 0-2 Villa at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    Next goal will be WBA setting it up for a tense finish
  • Options
    And there it is, good call Jimmy. 1-2.

Lovely goal too.
  • Options
    Got the first bit right
  • Options
    Decent game this now Baggies have woken up.
  • Options
    2-2. Looked a foul on the Villa defender there.
  • Options
    Excellent. Thought they'd get a 2nd. A third must be on the cards now.
    Cue Bradford!
  • Options
    How is that not a backpass?
  • Options
    This is certainly a tense finish.

Maybe Parky can finish them off.
  • Options

Excellent. Thought they'd get a 2nd. A third must be on the cards now.
    Cue Bradford!

They got the 3rd. Only problem was that it came 5 seconds after the final whistle. Don't think I've ever seen that before.
  • Options
    All over 2-2. Lambert didn't look happy. That plastic bin by the subs bench took a bit of a kicking.

Villa desperately need to strengthen their midfield and defence. I fear for them if they don't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All over 2-2. Lambert didn't look happy. That plastic bin by the subs bench took a bit of a kicking.

Villa desperately need to strengthen their midfield and defence. I fear for them if they don't.

They need a young midfielder who is a good passer of the ball and who is "technically very good" whatever that means.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Bookies have Villa odds-on to go down.
    The way Newcastle are going, they could well be dragged into it too, if they arent already.
  • Options
    Must be worth putting a tenner on ParDewcastle.