Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Smoke and Flares! at Palarse game?

Rumor has it the Red D are planning to wind up the wannabe ULTRAS with smoke and flares!

any truth? was at the Millwall game and thought it was brilliant! but against such a small insignificant team as palarse REALLY?

Thoughts:::

Comments

• Megalolz banter
  • Nope not true
  • Thanks for the tip off lots of love from PC Plod :)
  • After getting all the names taken at the Huddersfield game, i would be in the opinion that the young lads from Red Division will be on their best behaviour this saturday.
  • Petrol bombs anyone ?
  • My flares are in the wash.
  • I'm bringing in a Vespa moped which will be set alight and thrown down the stairs.
  • Wasn't it a flare that started the fire that killed those people in Brazil?
  • Apparently it's going to give the Danson Park display a run for its money
  • You crazy kids
  • Sponsored links:

• we could all smuggle in electric fags, apparently they are legal to be used in public places! that would create some "LEGAL" smoke :) wouldnt want to rock the west stand's boat!
  • Any one up for wearing shiny puffer jackets and scarves over their face?
  • damn I want a ticket now
  • shirty5 said:

After getting all the names taken at the Huddersfield game, i would be in the opinion that the young lads from Red Division will be on their best behaviour this saturday.

Why what did they do?
  • MattD said:

shirty5 said:

After getting all the names taken at the Huddersfield game, i would be in the opinion that the young lads from Red Division will be on their best behaviour this saturday.

Why what did they do?
    Bugger all, but it doesn't stop the Football "Intelligence" giving them a tug
  • MattD said:

shirty5 said:

Why what did they do?
    Not a lot really.
  • MattD said:

shirty5 said:

Why what did they do?
    JUST SAY NO! if you haven't done anything wrong then they have a choice arrest you and hope the court can get your details or leave you ALONE!

they always go for the latter.

information cant be taken from your mouth only voluntarily given.

• I'll be too pissed to stand up let alone throw anything.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

MattD said:

shirty5 said:

Why what did they do?
    JUST SAY NO! if you haven't done anything wrong then they have a choice arrest you and hope the court can get your details or leave you ALONE!

they always go for the latter.

information cant be taken from your mouth only voluntarily given.

Easy to say if you're on an Internet forum but if you're a young lad in his teens who's got a policeman in his face telling him he'll be arrested if he doesn't give him his name and address I reckon your answer would be quite different. The bill knew that and that's why they picked on those lads at the Huddersfield cup game.
  • I'm just going to rip seats out and throw them
  • Sponsored links:

• but crystal palace arent bothered about us so why would we want to take flares
  • I'm going to nick a a few babies from Crystal Palace Day Care and throw them, cos i'm pwoper nawteee
  • no need just grab a few "ultras" on the way in
  • Want flare guns fired at the fanatics...
  • Plaaayer said:

You crazy kids

You don need to comment you won't be there your in Newcastle with your millwall mates

• edited February 2013
    C4FC4L1f3 said:
    so glad i don't support palace. imagine being amongst them idiots singing that boring song and telling yourself you're an italian hooligan. thank fuck i don't support palace.

this is how it's done dutch style.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pXi-YX_xPxw#t=5s
  • I really hope we beat the SCUM! even a 0-0 like at millwall would do nicely! i would love it if Solly put in a class challenge to ZAHA and broke his leg! would be classic to cost them £15mill!
  • Is it lunchtime at school?
  • Plaaayer said:

You crazy kids

You don need to comment you won't be there your in Newcastle with your millwall mates

Expand on this