Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester Ticket

I know its probably a bit too late but i have a spare ticket for tonights games and return travel on the train as my mate is ill and cant go.

If anyone wants it for cheapish give me a shout.

Train is at 3 from st pancras

Comments

• What time is the train return, I didnt think there was any coming back tonight.
  • 50 minutes !
  • No I mean coming back tonight lol
  • Yeah i was saying you've only got 50 mins if you want the ticket lol
  • 33 mins
  • This is exciting - will he or wont he?
  • I'm going to outbid him at 14.59
  • oh ok sorry mate not with it today. I dont actually want it and I dont mean to waste the fellas time but just double checking he and whoever buys can actually get back tonight. I thought the last train was about 21.45 tonight meaning they would have to leave during the second half.
  • I've inboxed the bloke but no reply. Just interested in the match ticket as I'm already on a train to leicester!
  • What times your train back?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've inboxed the bloke but no reply. Just interested in the match ticket as I'm already on a train to leicester!

Ok I'll ask you then, what time is your train bac later or are you coming back tomorrow.

• Staying at my mates uni in leicester. The last train home meant that I would have to miss at least 15 minutes of the game.
  • Im going to have to leave a little early which aint great but i live no where near Charlton so coach aint an option.

Jay i sent you a message
  • 7 mins

The tension is unbearable.

My money's on nolly sweeping in for it at last knockings.
  • oohahh being backed late on
  • Train cancelled?