Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Couldn't give a toss really pal.
  • Hardly surprising. Everything's always rosy on Owlstalk when you win and the world is ending when you lose.
  • Must be easily pleased!!

We've done the Llera thing to death now.

He's shit lets leave it at that.
  • Careful guys, you'll get a CL backlash about how OP is a great bloke and a thoroughly decent poster.
  • Well he did an outstanding job on your arch rivals, I thought you'd all be happy?
  • He is.

What's the problem ? Do some people have some form of issue in life with people who support a different football team ?

It's a football forum. A bit of fun full of opposites that accept there has to he a bit of tolerance to find an acceptable middle ground.

OP supports a different team. I like having a different view, and I suspect most others do as well.
  • He is.

What's the problem ? Do some people have some form of issue in life with people who support a different football team ?

It's a football forum. A bit of fun full of opposites that accept there has to he a bit of tolerance to find an acceptable middle ground.

OP supports a different team. I like having a different view, and I suspect most others do as well.

Spot on post, cheers mate.

• I think we should nominate a charlton fan for owlstalk, give you the latest on Morrison, our performances and the best betting tips in the UK.

OP....meet Nathan Prior.
  • Has this wanker really come back here again?! I am lost for words.

What a tragic case of a person. Lethal injection?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Maybe we could have done with a Llera type player today? ;-)
  • He is.

You could just cover him in red wine and set fire to him?
  • Couldn't give a shit about launch it up llera
  • He is.

Literally has nothing to do with him supporting another team. He's a wind up merchant.

Look at the Watford fan and Leicester fan (off the top of my head so might be wrong) - I didn't see either of them getting any stick when they posted on here because like you said "I like having a different view, and I suspect most others do as well". OP seems to have mastered the art of playing dumb. He occasionally slips in some "normal" posts but majority is all the same old shite (ie this 100000th Llera topic) that he knows gets the bites but he always manages to play it off in some innocent/dumb way (ie this 1000000th Llera topic is new and exciting because he played against our rivals today?). I don't understand the following he gets on here at all...
  • Not fair to call OP a wanker, IMO. Seems to me he's a good un and has an interest in Charlton, which is friendly and not at all malicious. Let's welcome friendly fans of other clubs, not castigate them.
    BTW, Hillsborough is the best ground I've been to.

Totally agree , with you !
    He seems like a nice geeza , although he allways seems to choose the worse time to post !
  • When they went 10 games without a win you never saw him post on here .Just a wind up merchant IMO
  • Not fair to call OP a wanker, IMO. Seems to me he's a good un and has an interest in Charlton, which is friendly and not at all malicious. Let's welcome friendly fans of other clubs, not castigate them.

I've taken your comments on board and concluded that he's still a wanker. I also regard it as fair.
  • Cant get rid of him now they are on a good run. Funny that.

I've taken your comments on board and concluded that he's still a wanker. I also regard it as fair.
    Lmao
  • He's pony. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCdamo said:

Maybe we could have done with a Llera type player today? ;-)

why ? does he know anything about sorting the pitch out?
  • edited February 2013

He is.

Literally has nothing to do with him supporting another team. He's a wind up merchant.

Look at the Watford fan and Leicester fan (off the top of my head so might be wrong) - I didn't see either of them getting any stick when they posted on here because like you said "I like having a different view, and I suspect most others do as well". OP seems to have mastered the art of playing dumb. He occasionally slips in some "normal" posts but majority is all the same old shite (ie this 100000th Llera topic) that he knows gets the bites but he always manages to play it off in some innocent/dumb way (ie this 1000000th Llera topic is new and exciting because he played against our rivals today?). I don't understand the following he gets on here at all...
    This! AFKA, I'm not against other fans posting on here at all. It's very welcome. As said above, Watford, Leicester, Palace and Millwall (off the top of my head) all positively contribute.
    But, in my opinion, this guy's a WUM.
  • We all know the only reason Pig is gloating on here, is of Wednesdays unbeaten run. You won't see him when a couple of defeats happen.

Ignore the smell.

He has no interest in Charlton.
  • edited February 2013

Well he did an outstanding job on your arch rivals, I thought you'd all be happy?

Do your homework OP.
  • edited February 2013
    Why posted under "General Charlton"?

Can we get a new category - perhaps "Crap Northern Clubs"
  • PL54 said:

Why posted under "General Charlton"?

Can we get a new category - perhaps "Crap Northern Hangers On"

Cooee!
  • Edited