Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fall of The Essex Boys

Noticed on Sky Box Office that there is yet another film out about the Rettendon murders. That's the fourth now after Essex Boys, Bonded by Blood and Rise of the Footsolider.
This one went striaght to DVD. Four films on the same event in such a short time, crazy. The most surprising thing is that Danny Dyer isn't in any of them!

Comments

• But my mate Mark Fox is
  • Just checked him out Dave, he's typecast already!
  • I saw the mortuary photos of the victims on the web, had never seen shotgun injuries before and was really shocked at the injuries inflicted.
  • DA9DA9
    edited February 2013
    Watched it yesterday, absolute pants, awful acting and a narrative by someone trying to be a cheap danny dyer.

The only saving grace is Kierston Wareing going full frontal for a quite a bit (Max Brannings estranged wife in Eastenders)
  • DA9 said:

Watched it yesterday, absolute pants, awful acting and a narrative by someone trying to be a cheap danny dyer.

The only saving grace is Kierston Wareing going full frontal for a quite a bit (Max Brannings estranged wife in Eastenders)

Did anyone see her on soccer am a couple of years back. Looked bang on the old showbiz sherbet
  • edited February 2013
    The worst film for years , they gave tucker a wigga accent and Tate was pencil thin , awful narrating , had a real camp feel to film .
  • Riviera said:

Just checked him out Dave, he's typecast already!

He's also ot a bit part in Worlds End
  • Essex Boys and Footsoldiers were good, Bonded by Blood quite bad but bearable, this one is truly awful. Worst casting ever
  • buckshee said:

DA9 said:

Did anyone see her on soccer am a couple of years back. Looked bang on the old showbiz sherbet
    I've seen her out in Beckenham before and she was definitely on it. Absolute sort though.
  • Plaaayer said:

buckshee said:

DA9 said:

I've seen her out in Beckenham before and she was definitely on it. Absolute sort though.
    i would but she looks like a cheap brass.
  • Sponsored links:

• I fail to see the problem?
  • You are using the 'Absolute Sort' tag willy nilly.

Morningggg.
  • Apologies. I suggest a self-imposed morrrrrning ban for 2 weeks as punishment.