Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Att Hillsys up...

Was there a good turn out a training last night mate ?

Comments

• Nah....Me,Dec,Vach,Clark,Chips,Andy(Keeper),Jono,Ben and Ant.

We only have 10 at the moment for sunday......Trying to get Spud back in.
  • Thats Shocking......

Can we not nick any reserves? or send up the bat signal fo Ketters?
  • Asked him already!! Got a No sorry fella.....can you see if you can change his mind?
  • Threads like this make me feel really bad :-(

Sorry Chaps would if I could.
  • Just one week best mate number 2 PLEASE!! . Who wants to play in them non competitive games and win 18-0 every week....come and have some competition?
  • We could always kidnap tommorows date and hold her to ransom until you play
  • We could always kidnap tommorows date and hold her to ransom until you play!!!

What the hell has happened to everyone ? 3 weeks ago we had 17 up for it players now they have all fcuked off. Can we not lean on the reserves or are they (as i stated last year) a completely different team that don't give a sh*t about us ? if so, FCUK them off and force them to change their name!!!!!!!!
  • Oh Chaps perlease...feel really bad...cannot do anything about this week. I do get offered the odd week off depending on opposition, first chance I get I'll ask for week off, best I can do at the moment, sorry.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]We could always kidnap tommorows date and hold her to ransom until you play!!!

What the hell has happened to everyone ? 3 weeks ago we had 17 up for it players now they have all fcuked off. Can we not lean on the reserves or are they (as i stated last year) a completely different team that don't give a sh*t about us ? if so, FCUK them off and force them to change their name!!!!!!!!

Here is a breakdown

On holiday or away this week - Holmsey, Yen, Jono. Injured - Sean, Spud, Tom, Cheesey, Chopper.

Not Available as they are playing for some Bank side with no competition - KETMAN - BOOOOOOO!!

This leave me with = Hillsy, Carlsberg, Sam, Dec, Stu, Michael W, Michael G, Ben, DJ, and you.

I'll have a chat with Ant to see how many he has....
  • would the Jono who is away (AGAIN!!!)be the same jono who thinks its a disgrace that i am captain and he is not ?

Surely you have Ketman wrong mate....... nobody would chose a bank friendly over a tough match with your mates, a few sherbets, roast potatoes, killer on the pool table etc etc ????? :o)

I have also just realised that i am the only bloody defender on that list !!!! did i tell you i was on holiday this week mate ? not really, i am playing a non-eventfull work match but you know, need must and all that
  • Sponsored links:

• What time/place Sunday? Would You play ringers?
  • Good man Skinner, will chase hillsy for some details
  • If you play under my name, please do not get booked :-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]If you play under my name, please do not get booked :-)[/quote]

how can he play under your name ? you WILL BE THERE !!!!!!! :o)
  • I'll consider it as soon as you learn to Quote properly LOL
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I'll consider it as soon as you learn to Quote properly LOL[/quote]

That means you will never play Best mate...... you know me an computery things don't mix
  • GHE - This is how you quote. Click BBCode below - Then hit the quote you want to appear.

See you sunday Ketters.....
  • OK Mate this is it in simple terms :-

Before you type anything in the comments box below it there are Three Format Comments options, click once in the one next to BBC Code.

Then find the message you wanna quote then click on the Quote option in that message. The message will now appear in your comments box.

Now underneath the quoted text type you message.....go on Best Mate have a go ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]What time/place Sunday? Would You play ringers?

Are you local Mr Skinner? The game is at Cold Harbour in eltham. I'd rather not play ringers as we have played this mob 1st game of the season and they checked all the cards....If your local I could get some Passport Photos off of you and get you registered in time for Sunday.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]OK Mate this is it in simple terms :-

Before you type anything in the comments box below it there are Three Format Comments options, click once in the one next to BBC Code.

Then find the message you wanna quote then click on the Quote option in that message. The message will now appear in your comments box.

Now underneath the quoted text type you message.....go on Best Mate have a go ;-)

Did it work ?
    Are you playing now ?
  • Sponsored links:

• It did work fella well done !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]It did work fella well done !

Still one question not answered Mr Ketman Sir!
  • I cant believe he's leaving you in the lurch like this!!

Its times like this you know who your true friends are!!
  • Have you got any boots then Dan ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Have you got any boots then Dan ?

I have but Im crap and seriously unfit.

Whens the game? I'll see if I can make myself available (beg the Missus)
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Have you got any boots then Dan ?

I have but Im crap and seriously unfit.

Whens the game? I'll see if I can make myself available (beg the Missus)

Then you would fit right in, Sunday mate. Will hassle you more tommorow ! :o)
    See Ketman, some people out there want to help their mates !!!!!!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine fortyfive
  • edited September 2007
    What time?

In fact Ive only got indoor boots now as the outdoors went moldy!! Shows how long it is since Ive played.
  • Hillsy mate if you're really stuck I can play.

I am due to play on Sunday afternoon but only 5 a side so could probably get someone to play in my place.
  • What time kick off mate, My boy is playing up coldharbour Sunday 10am KO, if its after that should be ok, even if you want a sub for second half?

Live in Abbey wood (ahem, Wickham Lane end!)

Speak Later
  • Ah that is harsh chaps, no one can ever question my commitment just my loyalty LOL