Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST SUPPORTERS' DIRECTOR ARTICLE: All in the Family

In answer to the question, what has the Supporters' Director done for us, he wrote this:

Why I'm Proud that Charlton is a Family Club

Comments

• Sorry to be a bit thick - what's new - but the article says that "an 11 year Charlton fan was attacked and punched on a train before the Palace game".

Does that mean he had been supporting Charlton for 11 years or that he was just 11 years old? If it's the latter then that is totally despicable - not that the other is much better.

Anyone know?
  • It's an 11 year old Charlton fan. My typo I think - but you are still thick : - ) Seriously thanks for pointing that out

Lookie, can you correct it for me or it will be another stick for people to beat me with.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It's an 11 year old Charlton fan. My typo I think - but you are still thick : - ) Seriously thanks for pointing that out

Lookie, can you correct it for me or it will be another stick for people to beat me with.

Cheers Henry.
    That's totally outrageous, attacking a young boy like that. If I could turn back time then I would make sure that me and my mates caught that particular train. We're not "firm" by any stretch of the imagination but if that had happened in front of us the old bill would've been looking for the culprit(s) with tweezers. Absolute scum.
  • Fixed. Sorry I missed it.
  • all good things come to those who wait off it
  • had to email ben hayes today about my photography work and I sent the email at 14:50 and had a response by 15:08
  • [cite]Posted By: Orpy[/cite]had to email ben hayes today about my photography work and I sent the email at 14:50 and had a response by 15:08

Let me know how you get on, Orpy. Hope I helped.
  • edited September 2007
    Whaaa????

well I have emailed the right person this time...

But I don't think I put the title in the email... so I will have to wait..
  • [cite]Posted By: Orpy[/cite]had to email ben hayes today about my photography work and I sent the email at 14:50 and had a response by 15:08

The email said "get lost" - but at least he responded!
  • edited September 2007
    lol!!!

No, he was really helpful, and I have received another email from Charlton today from someone called Helen and she is thinking about it..
  • Sponsored links:

• Geez Orpy, you seem to have some success there... maybe you can get the Club to put a link to us on their Supporters' Links page. I've been trying for almost a year now to no avail!
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Geez Orpy, you seem to have some success there... maybe you can get the Club to put a link to us on theirSupporters' Linkspage. I've been trying for almost a year now to no avail!

Email Ben Hayes lol!
  • Done that, even the mighty Hayes has no influence there... maybe they lost the password to that particular part of the site!