Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

hatton v mayweather

i know it's a long way off, but does anyone know of any local pubs that plan to stay open for this.

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    come to the mgm with me if you want? ;-)

no tickets for the fight but in a ballroom next to the arena with 2000 other Brits watching it in Sin City!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]come to the mgm with me if you want? ;-)

no tickets for the fight but in a ballroom next to the arena with 2000 other Brits watching it in Sin City!

bloody hell west side.
    i thought it was just women you went after ;-)

****backs away slowly from the screen*****
  • gonna be a cracker.

Get a few mates round share the cost PBS
  • absolute classic tv moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUh7Y_rWrcQ
  • I really hope he rips Mayweathers head off and shits down his neck. I cannot stick Mayweather.
  • i play fight night 3 on the ps3 online. and all the americans i fight on there behave pretty much in exactly the way mayweather did the other day. makes smashing there faces in feel soooooooo good!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]absolute classic tv moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUh7Y_rWrcQ

that is fantastick!!!
  • I'm going to have to get fight night 3 and smash your mush in Carlsberg... let's ave it!!!!
  • quality from the hitman
  • you would have no hope! trust me when i say its proberbly the most tactical violant amazing game you will ever play. and i beat some one ranked 10 in the world the other day. and theres about 7k logged on.

bring it on medders you got ps3?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep sure have... bring it on fella!

I know where you live, so no cheating eh!
  • Fookin awesome - I cannot wait for this fight. Literally salivating at the thought. I really, really hope Hatton cleans him out. No doubt Mayweather is an incredible boxer - but he dances like a pansy and hasn't ever truly been hit. I'm hoping Hatton can catch up with himearly on and start piling on some body shots.

That has to be the funniest two comments I've ever seen at a press conference too - genius.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Fookin awesome - I cannot wait for this fight. Literally salivating at the thought.

what me vs medders? ........he's doooooooooooomed!