Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any chance Brighton will release more tickets?

Like a mug, I booked a hotel for a nice Easter trip to Brighton for my wife, son and I to catch the game. Unfortunately, all th etickets have been sold out! I might have to try to get them in the Brighton end. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Think it was confirmed on cafc twitter there's no more away allocation...look here for home seats http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/albion-v-charlton-athletic-687885.aspx
  • Don't think any extra seats are gonna be coming our way.

Try this link from the Brighton website, looks like you can order them online (although I've not been through the whole booking process)
    http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx

If you have to sit with the home fans there's much worse games to do it at than Brighton.
  • Yes, I can live with that - would be gutted if I didn't get to see the game.
  • Mutts, tell me what stand/row you're in, and i'll get some behind/alongside/in front of you, and then we can get thrown out together.
  • Going to get wife to ring them later - they might be more trusting than if I did. We are 'Arsenal' fans spending a few days in Brighton, and would like to take our son to a game and see the new stadium.
  • Going to get wife to ring them later - they might be more trusting than if I did. We are 'Arsenal' fans spending a few days in Brighton, and would like to take our son to a game and see the new stadium.

Mutts, CAFC box offcie just rang me, and offered me three tickets as returns, which i kindly snapped up. !
    Might tbe worthwhile ringing them now?

• thanks, I will
  • edited March 2013
    I am now registerred as a Brighton fan - £87 squid that cost me (2 adults and 1 child). We had better win.

Mutts, CAFC box offcie just rang me, and offered me three tickets as returns, which i kindly snapped up. !
    Might tbe worthwhile ringing them now?

had the same today. got three tickets that were returned.
  • they didn't ring me - but at least I have tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• they didn't ring me - but at least I have tickets.

Mutts, they only rang me because i was on the 'waiting list' for the game - put me on it when i rang and they didnt have any.
  • I probably rang after you - Hope I have to grit my teeth and sit on my hands and it isn't too easy to blend in with them. Will mean we are doing well.