Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Loan Deadline tomorrow

will we see any in's or out's I wonder.

See Simeon Jackson is joining Brighton on loan.

Comments

• Doubt it , would be nice to see a forward or attack minded midfielder come in but can't see us getting anyone else .
  • I dont want to see any player coming just to stay fit and have a kick about.
    Stick with who we have now.
  • Doubt it tbh but ideally I would like to see a striker in.
  • I can't see any changes, in or out, either, to be honest.
  • Few going out I'd guess.
  • Maybe Green and Hughes out?
  • only worth loaning in someone we realistically/potentially may want to sign in the summer
  • we only seem to bring in players who are unfit &/or are no better than what we already have so we may as well stick with what we've got
  • We aren't going up.

We aren't going down.

What would be the point?
  • Jodaius said:

We aren't going up.

We aren't going down.

What would be the point?

We could go down. I doubt it but we could.

• Sponsored links:

• Not a loan but I see Dindane has gone to Crystal Palace. If he's fit enough he can be a bit of a handful.
  • How many strikers do Palace need?
  • Simonsen said:

Not a loan but I see Dindane has gone to Crystal Palace. If he's fit enough he can be a bit of a handful.

I'm obviously out of touch. Who? Not that well known mis-spelling...Dinedine Dindane is it??

;-)
  • How many strikers do Palace need?

Probably four good ones. They probably realise that they're not going to get a better chance of getting into the Premier League, so they're going for it.
  • the more strickers they sign the less going around for any one else
  • Simonsen said:

How many strikers do Palace need?

Probably four good ones. They probably realise that they're not going to get a better chance of getting into the Premier League, so they're going for it.
    They'll be back to mid table/relegation scrap next season as usual. When Bolasie, Murray and Zaha move on.
  • I'd like to see 1 Striker and one CB come in.
  • Simonsen said:

They'll be back to mid table/relegation scrap next season as usual. When Bolasie, Murray and Zaha move on.
    would like to think so but Murray about to sign a new contract and they still have Jonathan Williams who looked a really good prospect when he came on against us at Selhurst.
  • Simonsen said:

They might well be in the Premier League next season. Watford have had a blow this week with Nosworthy needing surgery...he's a very important man for them. Palace have a great chance to go up and their run-in is about as good as they could hope for.
  • Simonsen said:

Maybe but i think we should be more worried about where we are next season.

• Sponsored links:

• Stuart Holden and Steve Howard to Sheff Weds?
  • Holden the bolton player ???

Good player before he got injured if it is