Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Playing "kids"

So when we're "Secured" a place do you think we should look down the avenue of giving the Feely's, Azzez's and Poyet's a go? Or just see the season out?

Comments

• Play the kids.
  • Play them and get smith back and play him
  • I'd play them too, once we've lost at home to Bolton and won away at Brighton
  • dizzee said:

Play them and get smith back and play him

This.

• If we secure our place at all before the end of the season. Can see it only happening with 1 or 2 games to go.
  • Are we secure? not sure myself
  • DeeBee said:

So when we're "Secured" a place do you think we should look down the avenue of giving the Feely's, Azzez's and Poyet's a go? Or just see the season out?

Yes please , when safe nothing to lose , the youth are the future.
  • I believe that children are the future.
  • The concern is probably the typical charlton fans narrow delta between demanding the kids are given a chance and writing them off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we secure? not sure myself

2 more wins Dave, 2 more wins.
  • yep once safe play the kids and who cares if our potentially 'weakened' team loses to the likes of Wolves or Bristol City and it affects the future of another club down at the bottom

cos if another team did that and it affected us we would just accept they played a 'weakened' team for their own reasons and we've just gotta get on with it and not cry about it
  • Give them a go, absolutelym, but only those that have a chance of succeeding and only a couple a game or it can do as much harm as good.