Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Ath vs. Bolton W | 30th March 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• 0 - 2
    Would take a point now.
  • Trevor J. Kettle
    Will be in fine fettle
    Dishing out cards willy-nilly.
    If you say "Fine fellow"
    He'll give you a yellow;
    A red if you tell him he's silly.

0-2
  • I think we will match our good performance last time out and will deserve something again. But we won't get it. Gower will look good and I think we'll score so 2-1 Bolton.
  • Emphatic 3-0 win for the Reds - Fuller hat-trick.

Anyone want the Euromillions numbers while I'm at it? :-)
  • 0-2 and even more cause for concern. Just can't see where the next home win will come from. Hopefully get a point (or more) at Brighton.

Hopefully Gower will play in a midfield 4 of Lawrie (I prefer Green) Gower, Jackson, Harriott. Haynes & Kermy up front.
  • I reckon 0-2 to the Trotters, we're at home and while I think the home form has to change at some point, I doubt it will be tomorrow. Happy to take a point. Hope Gower plays.
  • My birthday weekend, I can't remember ever seeing us win on it. 0-2.
  • Mine too.

We have an absolutely crap record on this weekend don't we? Then throw Trevor f'n Kettle into the mix...

Actually thinking about it, I remember seeing us win at Norwich in '96. I think that's it for the past 20 years though I've missed a couple of away games.
  • Maybee come 5pm tomorrow we might all love kettle
    Then again come 5pm tomorrow we could realy be amongst the Brown stuff
    Got a horrible feeling those below us are going to turn it on tomorrow?
    Sqeaky bum time to come me thinks!
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-2 draw but with Trevor kettle the match might come to the boil (if you pardon the pun)
  • Any sort of win will do and we badly need a win.
  • Bristol city result tonight helps. They are falling adrift and may be long gone by the time we play them. Can't see us getting anything tomorrow although Gower is cause for some hope.
  • edited March 2013
    Call it superstition or whatever but I rarely predict scores for or bet on my team however we have got to break the bad run at home sometime so why not tomorrow. A workmanlike performance a good break or two and three points in the bag. What worries me though is if we just have our noses in front that the crowd becomes edgy and has a negative effect on the team. Keep the faith get behind the team and be that 12th man until the final whistle COYR.
  • 4-0 Bolton
  • Just put £1 on Bolton winning both halves at 8/1 on Ladbrokes
  • Leicesters loss to the scum keeps them reachable for Bolton , so they'll come out all guns blazing
    Gonna be tough but we've already got the ref excuse lined up if we lose
  • Another nervy backs-to-the-wall game no doubt. I can only but dream of a rare home win, I daren't think of anything else! Will take a point though.
  • Off for some sun after this, so for me it's another poor game that we may just sneak, 1-0, let's be honest it would make a change.
  • Can't see us winning this one unfortunatly.

2-1 Bolton
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited March 2013
    It is Easter, and miracles can allegedly happen. Charlton could Spring a surprise with the right formation. I am wearing the emergency lucky scarf. Lots of unexpected results in this division. Who would have said that Palace were going to lose 4-0 at home to Birmingham City? A point at least maybe 3.

• A win would be nice to ease any relegation fears. Anyone know what the pitch is like?
  • A win would be nice to ease any relegation fears. Anyone know what the pitch is like?

imageimage
  • I won't be there and I think that Bolton will win. BUT this game is very important and I expect to hear/see that the team has given everything. If they lose, so be it, so long as the whole team has given 100% and the crowd is well behind them. Come on you ADDICKS !!!!!
  • I can't believe i'm saying this, but i can not be bothered to even go, that's how disappointed i am with Charlton recently....

I have half an hour to change my mind and leave though!
  • RedChaser said:

Call it superstition or whatever but I rarely predict scores for or bet on my team however we have got to break the bad run at home sometime so why not tomorrow. A workmanlike performance a good break or two and three points in the bag. What worries me though is if we just have our noses in front that the crowd becomes edgy and has a negative effect on the team. Keep the faith get behind the team and be that 12th man until the final whistle COYR.

Hate to say but called it just about right for all you 'Doomsters and Gloomsters' out there. Might have to break with tradition more often :-D
  • edited March 2013

4-0 Bolton

Just put £1 on Bolton winning both halves at 8/1 on Ladbrokes

Ha ha ha ha nice one Nathan I'm gutted for you the bet went down, honest because every pound is a prisoner :-o