Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morts is on BBC Breakfast

Comments

• What was he doing on there ?
  • Chatting about the Ferdinand racism non-story. He didn't seem to be too convinced that there was too much of a problem in this particular case...
  • What was he doing on there ?

I am surprised you were not informed personaly Morts.

Kick racism out of football re England fans singing some song about Reo and his brother. Did not hear the singing myself.

• Ta alg and red
    Didn't realise he was in the media loop

Is he involved in our ladies team anymore I think he stepped down not sure what he's doing full time now , may be media based
  • They sang build a bonfire with rio and anton as the middle and top

I think the song can be looked upon in any way people look to it tbh

Some will say it is and some will say it aint
  • Ta alg and red
    Didn't realise he was in the media loop

He is always on LBC's football show as a guest on Saturday afternoons speaking a lot of sense. Got through when he was on once but they had to cut me off cos my phone signal was dire and kept breaking up.
  • Ian Wright said in the press this week it was correct that the fans gave St Rio stick ---still maybe Wrighty is a paid up member of the KKK

Apologies if I've missed something but how can that be interpreted as being racist?

Apologies if I've missed something but how can that be interpreted as being racist?
    Anything done against a black person can only be for racist reasons and nothing whatsoever to do with being an odious twat.

• Who sang build a bonfire with rio on the top?
  • Sponsored links:

• I did hear something about Rio not playing for England again ( via the tv ) which I thought was funny, and I have to say i didn't hear anything in the song that could be considered racist but maybe it was because it was adjusted by the sound man in charge of the mic at the game.
  • Any chance for Rio to play the racist card he will. It's very sad really.
  • He was giving views because of his role with the charity "Show Racism The Red Card". His opinion seemed to be that, even if not overtly racist, the matter still needed to be investigated by the FA because of the potential underlying message. The charity itself on its website said it was dissapointed to have heard of the alleged chanting.
  • Dm i dont think it can but there were members of the england fans club on the radio arguing amongst themselves on over the song

Personally i think its not