Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bookies taken to the cleaners today.

We decided to have a silly bet today. 8 guys, tenner a man with the agreed score of 3-2.Odds of 22/1.

Coupled with the personal bets not happy Bookies in the West Stand.

Saving grace for them was Norwich let us down for another £1,700.

Happy days.

Comments

• Brilliant. Well done
  • So that's why that bloke was crying then?
  • Never thought i would be at a game and not want Charlton to score
  • I had a touch too today! £5 acc Charlton, Wigan, West Ham, Wendies & Hull! £280!
  • Nice! I had a couple quid on Bolton ht Charlton ft at 40/1
  • Telmc32 had a fiver on 3-2, 25/1 with pp and a fiver on Bolton first half and Charlton to win @ 30/1. Not sure what he stepped in, but it worked.
  • Telmc32 had a fiver on 3-2, 25/1 with pp and a fiver on Bolton first half and Charlton to win @ 30/1. Not sure what he stepped in, but it worked.

Am rolling in it now G!!! ;-)
  • You won big on 3-2 reverse when they had two sent off and a penalty against them. I smell a rat. How much did you tip the ref?

Seriously though, well done. And if you did tip the ref, keep up the good work. ;-)
  • Thought the 2nd ref did a grand job Stig. That was a touch too...getting him instead of the original fella ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

Thought the 2nd ref did a grand job Stig. That was a touch too...getting him instead of the original fella ;-)

The ref didn't change. It was a lino. (Unless I'm going mad).
  • I lost £20 betting on Bolton but I don't care...
  • TelMc32 said:

Thought the 2nd ref did a grand job Stig. That was a touch too...getting him instead of the original fella ;-)

The ref didn't change. It was a lino. (Unless I'm going mad).
    They took so long over it CE, I couldn't tell from the North Upper, over by the East. Either way, the replacement did a fine job ;-)
  • TelMc32 said:

Telmc32 had a fiver on 3-2, 25/1 with pp and a fiver on Bolton first half and Charlton to win @ 30/1. Not sure what he stepped in, but it worked.

Am rolling in it now G!!! ;-)
    Must have showered in it, winning the bonus ball in pub on Saturday as well.
  • Last two days I have had 7 horses and am so far around 700 up. Feels good taking money off em