Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Ex West ham, Charlton football manager Alan Curbishley to play acting role in tv soap Eastenders"

Set to play the role of a retired gangster which will air the end of july! Eastenders writers and producers have confirmed the apparent 'rumours' but will not release anymore details on this suprisingly big career uturn.

just gana cut it there.

Hopefully someone would be commited enough to create a fake source with this mornings mini wind ups.

Comments

• It's poor, if anyone was actually fooled.....
  • Serious?? This is such a shame. Surely wont be taken seriously by football clubs after this. Career over I reckon. Shame
  • Are they still casting?

• Blimey, has Appleton been on the weights?
  • Dave2l said:

Set to play the role of a retired gangster which will air the end of july! Eastenders writers and producers have confirmed the apparent 'rumours' but will not release anymore details on this suprisingly big career uturn.

just gana cut it there.

Hopefully someone would be commited enough to create a fake source with this mornings mini wind ups.

Actually the real, unbelievable April Fool would be

"Curbishley offered Premier League Job"
  • "Curbishley offered Premier League Job"

You mean like the one he was offered at Wolves last season?
  • Praps. Someone will need to take the part, why not him?
  • He laughs in the face of Winstone

• Sponsored links:

• Not that far fetched really is brother was a bit of lad and the family are from stepney
  • Curbs has already appeared in a well known film.

He was in Brighton Cafe scene Quadrophenia, chucking the chair through the window.
  • ^^^^^ A movie his brother produced
  • I don't mind admitting you had me going for a minute!!!

Phil Mitchell: You still owe me
    Curbs: Nought, nought
    Phil: You takin' the piss?
    Curbs: P'raps.

Bang!
  • I was looking down the forumn looking for something that looked like an April Fool and this posting looked like one. Very good post though. Certainly brought a smile to my face for sure.
  • Excellant April fool,made me smile and had me going for a while.