Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is matt Holland fit again ?

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Is he likely to feature tonight ?

Who would of thought that the ones we would of kept on from last year, Holland, Thomas and Ambrose, would feature so little so far. I expected the new team to be built around these, not them to be on the periphery.

Comments

• Ambrose has featured a lot.

But yes, agree with you - Holland perhaps would've figured a lot if he had been fit, but what an opportunity for Semedo it has been then :-)

With Racon waiting in the wings perhaps Holland won't feature much and will regret his loyalty in the summer?
  • He played in the behind closed doors game v Bristol City so must be close. Would expect that this would be a good game to play him.

Of the team v Leicester

Pards debuts
    Weaver
    Mills (returned)
    Magic
    Powell (returned)
    Samedo
    Iwelumo
    Varmey
    ZZ
    McLeod
    Randolph
    Sodje
    Toderov

Dowie Debuts
    Reid

Curbs Debuts
    Fortune
    Sam
    Ambrose
  • Holland's best days are long gone and even at Championship level, bar a real injury crisis, I can't see him starting a league game with ZZ, Reid, Racon, Semedo and Ambrose all in front of him.
  • that's quite telling, just 12 months on and only one of Dowies signings still featuring....
  • Traore/Faye/Diawarra - £8M - jeeeeez

and only one of Curbs' signings in that list
  • Er yes, it certainly is AFKA and says a hell of a lot about why he was sacked. Murray and the board got it bang on. Feck knows who he would have signed in the January transfer window, probably would have paid 5 million for Ade Akinbiyi!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Er yes, it certainly is AFKA and says a hell of a lot about why he was sacked. Murray and the board got it bang on. Feck knows who he would have signed in the January transfer window, probably would have paid 5 million for Ade Akinbiyi!!!

This would be the same "Murray and the Board" who authorised the purchase of said players?
  • edited September 2007
    Pards debuts
    ZZ

I know ZZ did actually debut under Pardew but something tells me we can thank Les Reed for him because he brought him in on trial. Sorry it's just I had to thank Les for something he did!
  • thank les for leaving
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]thank les for leaving

oh yeh, and that!
  • Sponsored links:

• thats why we're doing so well...

:)
  • [cite]Posted By: CrispyCAFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]thank les for leaving

oh yeh, and that!

Which he did with dignity even though it must have hurt him a lot. Decent man.

ZZ came due to links made during pre-season tour of China under Curbs. First mentioned as a possibility under Dowie, came over under Reed, first played under Pards. I blame Mills