Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Updates on the Luton game tonight (for those out of the area)

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
I'll be penning updates on here based on the radio commentary.

If one or two others who may be listening fancy doing the same, send my a whisper before hand, and we'll try and co-ordinate it.

Comments

• For people with Sky Digital, the game will be available on there via channel 0152
  • Tuesday 25th September 2007
    Full Commentary tonight comes from the Carling Cup match between Luton Town and Charlton Athletic k.o 19.45.
    Listen Live: on BBC London 94.9FM, London DIGITAL RADIO, Sky channel 0152, 774 Medium Wave & BBC KENT DAB Digital Radio
  • and if any of those at the game who have my number want to send me the odd text update on how they think its going, odd points that wouldn't be covered by the commentary etc, it would be gratefully received.
  • I would have....if I'd have remembered my phone today :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]For people with Sky Digital, the game will be available on there via channel 0152

"There"

Well done.
  • Actually I was complimenting him on getting the spelling right - but yeah, I was taking the piss.

He reckons he's got dyslexia - but it must be a funny form of dyslexia if everything else he types is spelt correctly apart from his there/their/they're's, where/were/we're's, etc. They simply look like common mistakes to me.

Don't ask me why - I just don't like the bloke.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Actually I was complimenting him on getting the spelling right - but yeah, I was taking the piss.

He reckons he's got dyslexia - but it must be a funny form of dyslexia if everything else he types is spelt correctly apart from his there/their/they're's, where/were/we're's, etc. They simply look like common mistakes to me.

Don't ask me why - I just don't like the bloke.

oops the whisper went wrong, and ark at her! Nice to know how you feel, love you too.

Actually I have got dyslexia, and thanks to the spell checker on here and on Firefox it makes a lot more sense of my spelling, but then dyslexia isn't all about spelling.
  • Ho ho ho - or did I mean oh oh oh?

Never can tell!
  • Oh right, was that suppose to be funny?
  • I'm here ready and waiting.
  • Sponsored links:

• tried whispering but no luck! will be listening to game so am happy to contribute to updates if needed
  • and me in the 2nd half..

Carm on!
  • Ok, we're starting off as me as Johnathon Pearce, and Talal el Wilscorie as Steve Brown !!
  • Yeah help a brother out. I'm on 'duty'...