Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST POLL: Luton v Charlton

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
78% correctly predicted Saturday's win, more difficult tonight with Charlton playing a supposed second-string.

So how do you see it going ?

Comments

• those voting for the third option, do you see us winning in extra time or in pens ?
  • Extra time once we bring the big guns on against tired legs.
  • I've got Luton to win on Pens. Our 1st team would kill them, but with the mixture of youth and reserves, plus Lutons home form this season (they beat Sunderland in the last round at Kenilworth Road) means its got stalemate 0-0 all over it.

And whenever I predict a Charlton result I get it drastically wrong!
  • i've got a similar outlook to you Cunning, but did us to win on pens. But then again, with us playing an unsettled team, the chance of goals at both ends increase.

Who would take pens ?

Toddy
    McLeod (uh-oh)
    Holland
    ?
    ?
  • [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I've got Luton to win on Pens. Our 1st team would kill them, but with the mixture of youth and reserves, plus Lutons home form this season (they beat Sunderland in the last round at Kenilworth Road) means its got stalemate 0-0 all over it.

And whenever I predict a Charlton result I get it drastically wrong!

Not sure you can take much from Sunderland... their priority this season will be staying up, so can't see they would have bothered too much at Luton...
  • 4-0 charlton
  • edited September 2007
    If you look at the likely starting 11 then I can see us still winning comfortably:

Randolf

Moo2
    McCarthy
    Fortune, Sodje or Magic
    Thatcher
    Thomas
    Holland
    Racon
    Ambrose
    Toddy
    McLoed

That's a very strong side and should really win comfortably
  • 3-1 with McLeod getting a couple.

Cunning - West Ham have got Plymouth
  • Thanks Ledge. I'll bear that in mind ;-)
  • Charlton to make hard work of it but win it in extra time no pens required.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry guy but i cant see us winning, Do we really want a cup run?

I hope im wrong tho! come on you addicks
  • i would love a cup run,being we have not had one since 47,every other london club has.
  • Shame on those of you voting Luton to win in extra time and penalties 0 during the 2nd half of extra time !!!
  • Ha ha, i couldn't resist it.
  • Me neither. Whoops!