Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Cheers for that - I found a site to advance book parking cos apparently it's murder anywhere close to the ground.

Near the `away' pub as well so that's handy. Not that I drink and drive but my passengers like a bevy or two before the game!
  • edited September 2007
    Anyone know who wrote the Charlton bit? I know one of them!
  • I see it mentions a pub that doubles as an indian, with a lunchtime buffet thing. That's me sold ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]Cheers for that - I found a site to advance book parking cos apparently it's murder anywhere close to the ground.

Near the `away' pub as well so that's handy. Not that I drink and drive but my passengers like a bevy or two before the game!

You haven't got a link to it by any chance?
  • edited September 2007
    Posted By: bingaddick

Here it is - very helpful too and good map showing `away' fans pub!

http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm
  • Makro's looks nearer, and no parking restrictions (phoned them up to check).
  • Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Makro's looks nearer, and no parking restrictions (phoned them up to check).

I did see that but experience tells me that it's safer to arrange parking if you can.

Manager or staff of store "we as a store don't have restrictions on parking but we have no control over the activities of the parking regulator that operates the car park! You'll have to contact them to get the clamp removed/ticket overturned! Under sub section three , paragraph A.13 of the local authorities act we have to have car parking regulation and they are an independent company so there is nothing we can do!"
  • [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?

I Believe it is around 1600 at present I am buying x12 on Thursday so 1612 :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Makro's looks nearer, and no parking restrictions (phoned them up to check).

I did see that but experience tells me that it's safer to arrange parking if you can.

Manager or staff of store "we as a store don't have restrictions on parking but we have no control over the activities of the parking regulator that operates the car park! You'll have to contact them to get the clamp removed/ticket overturned! Under sub section three , paragraph A.13 of the local authorities act we have to have car parking regulation and they are an independent company so there is nothing we can do!"

lol, quite experienced then!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?[/quote]

I Believe it is around 1600 at present I am buying x12 on Thursday so 1612 :-)[/quote]

You not done that yet!! Get on with it ;-)

Ps Busy Old Day Thursday Then ??
  • Had it all before B! Mind you made up all the paragraph malarkey but you get my point!

You park in good faith (even as a customer of the store) and one of these jumped up extortion outfits swoops on your car and it's nothing but hassle. Not what you want when you want to get back on the motorway ASAP!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far?

I Believe it is around 1600 at present I am buying x12 on Thursday so 1612 :-)

You not done that yet!! Get on with it ;-)

Ps Busy Old Day Thursday Then ??

Tickets already booked I have just gotta weigh out for them that's all. Oh & LOL re Thursday !
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]Posted By: bingaddick

Here it is - very helpful too and good map showing `away' fans pub!

http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm

Thanks mate for the info.
  • Ketmandoo & Medders

Looks like the ho won't be coming to Cov as I've heard bugger all from her for a while so possibly emmigrated.

What's the meet time for Chatham station Saturday morning?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Ketmandoo & Medders

Looks like the ho won't be coming to Cov as I've heard bugger all from her for a while so possibly emmigrated.

What's the meet time for Chatham station Saturday morning?

If that's a definite, then we have a spare train ticket.... any one waiting in the wings?
  • Hang on Dicko... have you not heard from her since you got one of her funbags out?
  • Haha

Unfortunately yes!! She loved it, equal rights and all that she slapped me in the balls so I pulled her tit out.

I'll text her now and if I don't get a response within 20 minutes we can take it as her not coming with us
  • Seriously Need to know either way as I am not shelling out £23 for a ticket for no reason.
  • Sort it Carter you Lamb ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Seriously Need to know either way as I am not shelling out £23 for a ticket for no reason.

I've already shelled out! Might be able to get someone else to come, but need to know ASAP....
  • It's a no mate, I can't get hold of her

Sorry on that dozy trouts behalf for mucking you about
  • Sco inspired me

The was a young barmaid from Swale
    On her chest was the price of the ale
    For the sake of the blind
    On her behind
    Was the same thing written in Braille
  • got my tickets lunchtime.
    woman in ticket office said we've sold about 1900.

is the cricket season finished oohaah ;-)
  • yes cricket season's finished but the vets football season has started (badly 6-0 defeat);-)
  • 2000 isnt a bad turnout although expected more. Bristol City took 4000 there last game.

Read in the currant bun that Coventry are taking 11,500 to Man Yoo tonight. Whats all that about.
  • It's only Wednesday.
    With pay on the day there's no need to buy in advance so you'd expect 2,500-3,000 which is a decent turnout.
    Should be a good atmosphere.

Fair play to Cov for taking up their full allocation at Man Utd.
    Were the tickets reduced?

I noticed 60,000 paid £10/20 to watch Arsenal last night while we had to pay £21.50 to go back 20 years in a time machine...
  • Kinveachyaddick

How many did we have there last night??
  • [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Kinveachyaddick

How many did we have there last night??

• How many exactly?