Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euston - Coventry train ticket for sale

edited September 2007 in Match Day Travel
Due to drop out, we have one return available.... £19.60

Euston 10:10. Arrive Cov 11:15

Cov 18:21. Arrive Euston 19:36

Only valid on the above trains, and unfortunately means travelling with Ketman, Danny Dyer, Gumbo, Carter the Splitter and friends...

Comments

• Medders, i'll take it but will need to find out if i can also buy a ticket from the box office for the game.?
    I can get myself down to the box office thursday to buy ticket,will they still be selling 'em?
    What do you think.
    If you want to hold the ticket i'll let you know by early afternoon thursday.
  • Oi Medders you told me the ticket price for the train was 20 quid........ always looking to make money (del boy)

for that first rounds on you!!
  • [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Medders, i'll take it but will need to find out if i can also buy a ticket from the box office for the game.?
    I can get myself down to the box office thursday to buy ticket,will they still be selling 'em?
    What do you think.
    If you want to hold the ticket i'll let you know by early afternoon thursday.

Sorry Badger, you were beaten by a whisper... by watch this space, and all might work out anyway...

Should think the ticket office will be selling until Friday...
  • [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]Oi Medders you told me the ticket price for the train was 20 quid........ always looking to make money (del boy)

for that first rounds on you!!

Yeah, because if I'd said 19.60, you would of started moaning about an odd number... I said 20 to keep it simple for my simple mate ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Due to drop out, we have one return available.... £19.60

Only valid on the above trains, and unfortunately means travelling with Ketman, Danny Dyer, Gumbo, Carter the Splitter and friends...

Isn't there summat in the small print on the back of the ticket like "This ticket is not transferable"?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Due to drop out, we have one return available.... £19.60

Isn't there summat in the small print on the back of the ticket like "This ticket is not transferable"?

No Roy, It's one ticket, for 10 people, with no names on apart from my own....
  • I am assuming you are still intending going. If you were one these cranks intending to sell their own portion of the ticket (or their own individual ticket which generally has no name on it) I wouldn't have grassed to Virgin Trains - one of the company's other operations is huge competition with a few clients of the firm I work for I - enough reason to want to see the company put down a peg or two.
  • I am therefore assuming you are still intending going. If you were one these cranks intending to sell their own portion of the ticket (or their own individual ticket which generally has no name on it) I wouldn't have grassed to Virgin Trains - one of the company's other operations is huge competition with a few clients of the firm I work for I - enough reason to want to see the company put down a peg or two.
  • i'm sorry, that doesn't make any sense.

confused of sidcup
  • you what? you what? youwhatyouwhatyouwhat?
  • Sponsored links:

• No mate, the stripper accaintace of mine let us down so there is a space somewhere on the train with us as it has been booked and paid for. So no.

I think.....

Help!!
  • Just blame Medders!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]I am assuming you are still intending going. If you were one these cranks intending to sell their own portion of the ticket (or their own individual ticket which generally has no name on it) I wouldn't have grassed to Virgin Trains - one of the company's other operations is huge competition with a few clients of the firm I work for I - enough reason to want to see the company put down a peg or two.

Roy, you bored me to death on the CAFC email list, please don't do the same here!

There's nothing illegal in what we're doing here.