Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Arter

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
did he get on the other night - could have sworn I heard his name mentioned.

How did he look or did he not have long enough

Thanks

Comments

• He looked ok but played a bit out of position.

The guy behind me knew him and claims he is the best thing since sliced bread. I will reserve judgement for now but he reminds me of a young Scotty P
  • Start warming the vocal chrds for a few renditions of 'Oooh Harry Arter'.

One thing with Harry that troubles me slightly is if he does get a run in the first team and doesn't instantly set the world alight will the fans get on his bac what with him being spotty's brother in law??

I hope not but some of the posts I've seen re: Iwelumo, Mcleod etc makes me wonder.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Start warming the vocal chrds for a few renditions of 'Oooh Harry Arter'.

One thing with Harry that troubles me slightly is if he does get a run in the first team and doesn't instantly set the world alight will the fans get on his bac what with him being spotty's brother in law??

I hope not but some of the posts I've seen re: Iwelumo, Mcleod etc makes me wonder.

Maybe it just me but I've found myself setting really high standards for the players this season. Walking back after the Norwich we were saying "waht great football but so and so didn't do this, so and so faded, this player didn't do that, etc etc. Ended up laughing at myself as it was silly to pick so many holes when we had won and played well.
  • He has come through the Community Scheme which benifits from Valley Gold. Good old Valley Gold.
  • I blame NorthStandSteve - he's poisoned you Henners
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]I blame NorthStandSteve - he's poisoned you Henners

TRUE, he was drinking in the Liberal club with me before the game and must have put something in my drink. ; - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Start warming the vocal chrds for a few renditions of 'Oooh Harry Arter'.

Good points, Harry Carter. :o)