Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quote from the BBC write-up of the WHam match..

Sound familiar?

"And, after Carlton Cole's exit had been roundly cheered by the Hammers fans..."

Comments

• ha ha took them long enough to realise he is crap
  • no no, they knew all along!!! i told Mortain, and he told KUMB.

but it did make me chuckle when ol Salako said that on ssn!!
  • Wonder when Curbs will figure it out?
  • edited September 2007
    He had a cracking start with us, scored a great goal against one of his former clubs coming off the bench!!!

In curbs defence, he's way down the pecking order, 4th or 5th choice striker. We've had zamora & bellamy injured of late so thats the only reason he's been playing. He gets stick, not just because he isn't that good, but because of how lazy he is. I'd rather have kept harewood than cole.
  • lazy isnt the word i dont think!! never forget the time, he was on his arze basically the whole game, moaning and whinging ala mucus bent but worse, whilst his strike partner, a certain mr di canio was A, twice his age, and 3, running about like a blue arse fly! Absolutly despise cole!

'Sweat when your roasting, you only sweat when your roasting, sweat when your roasting'
  • Still think Cole gave one of the best striking performances I've seen in a Charlton shirt at Highbury, where he ruined Sol Campbell
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Still think Cole gave one of the best striking performances I've seen in a Charlton shirt at Highbury, where he ruined Sol Campbell[/quote]

What game was that, Rothko? I presume it made no odds to our normal pumelling there?
  • Think we lost that one 2-1 Jenson Free Kick & JJ hitting post near the end.
  • Lost 2-1, JJ hit the post in the last minute.

My memory of the game was Di Canio and Cole running Arsenal ragged in the second half, and Campbell looking like he wanted to be somewhere else anytime Cole got the ball
  • he is shit. fact, no getting away from the rest of the time he didnt turn up, looked very disinterested! no gettin away from that fact, even one good game at highbury. he had so much potential, he is a twat and ruined it all cos of his ego/thickness!

btw i remember that game, wasnt it an overhead kick jj missed with at the end??
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]he is shit. fact, no getting away from the rest of the time he didnt turn up, looked very disinterested! no gettin away from that fact, even one good game at highbury. he had so much potential, he is a twat and ruined it all cos of his ego/thickness!

btw i remember that game, wasnt it an overhead kick jj missed with at the end??
    Yep hit the post, and Di Canio didn't react to it
  • Thanks, have not seen video of that one but will take your word for it. No doubt Cole has talent but his attitude is very, very poor. And he is running out of chances, his next stop will be at a relegation threatened side (Derby, Wigan) before being dispatched into the CCC from whence he will not re-appear.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Thanks, have not seen video of that one but will take your word for it. No doubt Cole has talent but his attitude is very, very poor.

this is my biggest gripe ormy, the fact he has clear talent, and all he has to do is apply himself properly, he could do very well. Players like him drive me mad!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Thanks, have not seen video of that one but will take your word for it. No doubt Cole has talent but his attitude is very, very poor. And he is running out of chances, his next stop will be at a relegation threatened side (Derby, Wigan) before being dispatched into the CCC from whence he will not re-appear.

Except on a season long loan to Wigan.