Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quick roll call for tomorrow

In Rothko style

Yey or Nay????

Ney. :-( (working)

Comments

• Yay and the old man
  • Yay, going up tonite, mate of mine is a director at Cov City, so VIP it tomorrow.
  • yep and Porkpie's heading down for it
  • [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]yep and Porkpie's heading down for it
    really? get him to call Medders for a meet up, unless he is in the toilet all day
  • Nay - decorating

PorkPie was 33 yesterday. hope someone takes him a b'day cake.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]yep and Porkpie's heading down for it
    really? get him to call Medders for a meet up, unless he is in the toilet all day

Calm down Westlife, it's all sorted....
  • A heavy-hearted Nay.

Doing the decorating i should of had finished a month ago, but should find time for a break about 3pm and do the ticker update again for the overseas lot.

Hope a few of you are around, it was a good giggle the other night.
  • Yay. With bells on.
  • Nay :-(
    But i will cheer myself up during a spa day at Brands Hatch.

yeeha.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Yay. With bells on.
    and a black t-shirt ;-)
  • Yay - with PBS, Lucky Red and Reddy Rascal
  • Nay, decorating. :-(
  • Yeah Charlie Murphy
  • Yay. Prawn Sarnies here I come!
  • The Bourne & Medway Massive will be in full attendance Ketman, CafcBourne, Medders, Gumbo, Mrs Medders, Carter meeting up with West Side Stu & making his debut with out motley crew RoseandCrown. Meeting Pork Pie & Thommo up there...chaps I have your tickets !
  • Cheers mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Say hello to porkpie for me - missing this due to a double birthday day out.
  • NAY :o(

Finishing off the patio (browny points being stored )
  • Spoke to Carlsberg & his Nay reason is getting drunk all day at a Wedding with a bar that doesn't close after, seems a fair excuse. Not sure about all this decorating & patio stuff that's what evenings are for. For all you lot 2 out of 10 see me ! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The Bourne & Medway Massive will be in full attendance Ketman, CafcBourne, Medders, Gumbo, Mrs Medders, Carter meeting up with West Side Stu & making his debut with out motley crew RoseandCrown. Meeting Pork Pie & Thommo up there...chaps I have your tickets !

STILL MEET AT EUSTON ABOUT 9.45???
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Finishing off the patio

Watch out Ketters, I haven't seen his last "best mate" around for quite a while and that's the fifth time he's done his patio in seven years.
  • [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The Bourne & Medway Massive will be in full attendance Ketman, CafcBourne, Medders, Gumbo, Mrs Medders, Carter meeting up with West Side Stu & making his debut with out motley crew RoseandCrown. Meeting Pork Pie & Thommo up there...chaps I have your tickets !

STILL MEET AT EUSTON ABOUT 9.45???

Roundabout then yes, Myself CafcBourne & Stu will be looking a bit rough, West Side will be by the ladies toilet with a huge grin & Mrs Medders will be bending Mr Medders ear back about something or other.
  • Nay - heading over to Munich for the October fest hic!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Finishing off the patio

Watch out Ketters, I haven't seen his last "best mate" around for quite a while and that's the fifth time he's done his patio in seven years.

Sco mate, my best Mate is the bestis mate anyone could have in the whole wide world, cannot believe he would knock me off, although I have heard the old Red Mist has been decsending Sunday mornings !