Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LATEST POLL: Coventry v Charlton

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
With Cov bouncing back from their drubbing at Ipswich, and The Gurning One seeking revenge on his old club, how do you see this one going on Saturday ?

Comments

• Before last night I would have said away win but I think they will be bouyant, score early doors and we will come back later on in the game.

Draw.
  • i'm going for the draw as well.
  • Take it the Cov played their reserves? so going for the draw as first team will be rested!
  • Mango milkshake???????
  • I think cov will be confident and will start well because of the manyoo win, if we contain that I think we'll get a result.
  • This is the first game I feel quite sure about us losing.

Mainly because it's the one I want us to win the most.
  • they are going to be over confident because of their win the other night and expect us to roll over...but all they beat was a team of reserves, they took 11k fans so you know the support was ten times noisier than it would be for a normal game...if charlton come out and play the way they did against norwich and leicester then the home support will implode and so will the coventry players confidence...
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This is the first game I feel quite sure about us losing.

More than palarse?
  • 2-1 win to the Addicks, Boogey to score ours and his first...
  • Sponsored links:

• id love a win....... ive gone for a draw though.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]This is the first game I feel quite sure about us losing.

More than palarse?

Absolutely. The 'hatred' of Palace is exaggerated anyway. As discussed on here recently: Millwall are our real rivals.

I don't want Dowie to win as if to prove a point. There is no way he can prove that sacking him was a mistake.

The bloke was an absolute disaster and I want us to stuff his poxy Coventry.
  • 39% of us clearly know our stuff :-)